Generous

Alois brought you into a den, you sat on the couch across from him, beside Ciel. "So, _____, what kin of things are you into?" Alois asked.
"I like drawing. Oh, and I have a thing for flowers. Particularly tulips. Their so bright and perfect."
"I see. I like spiders. Spiders are amazing." Alois said, licking his lips.
"Oh..." You were confused, spiders sort of gave you the creeps.
"So will you be living here from now on then?" He asked, crossing his legs.
"I guess so. That's what I planned."
"Good, good. I think you'll love it here."

Ciel had stayed over for dinner, you really enjoyed their food. It could feel like home one day. Soon, Ciel was leaving. "_____, be careful okay? If anything happens, just call Sebastian. Literally, just say his name and he will come." You glanced over at your Sebby-Chan, soon did Ciel.
"As you wish, my lord." Sebby-Chan said with a bow. Ciel nodded at you once and hugged you before getting Ito his carriage and traveling back home.
Alois walked up behind you. He mentioned for you to follow him.
"I'll give you a tour of the manor, since I didn't want to bore Ciel before." You nodded and followed him back into the manor.
Finally, he stopped at a room. He smiled at you and slowly opened the door, it revealed a room with a large window and bookshelves along the side wall. An easel stood where the sun would hit it, a bunch of paint sat in a basket beside the easel. The room was painted a light blue colour and above the room was a small chandelier. On the wall beside the door hung a large picture of a bright orange tulip. You gasped at the sight of it. "I got Claude to do this is after you said you liked painting..." He stated. You hadn't even known the guy for 24 hours and he already gave you an art room! Maybe you actually like him.

Finally, you were tired. You asked Alois where your room was, "your room? I thought since we were getting married we should sleep in the same room." He said with a smirk. Your face turned slightly red.
"I'm only partly kidding. For the first week, you can have your own room. It's the room across from mine, actually." You smiled as you turned around and went up the stairs to your new room.

The bed was enormous. It was like sleeping on cotton candy, or something really soft. The room was huge too, the bed was in the middle of the room, a rug surrounding it. A dresser beside the door, where he had left you some underwear and corsets, socks too.
A small door about six feet from the dresser was a tiny bathroom for you. Beside your window was a armoire, which held your dresses. You had two bedside tables and a few books in your room.
You switched into a thin green nightgown that only went down to your knees, perfect for hot weather. You crawled into the gigantic bed and rested your head on a soft purple pillow.