Drama!

You explained to Ciel what had happened, he twitched when you said Alois hit you. "I still can't believe it myself." You whispered at the end, your throat soar from crying.
"He's a jackass, I told you!" Ciel mentioned.
"Besides the point. It's not like I don't love him anymore. I can't just click off that feeling."
"Yes you can. It's easy, all you gotta do is just say 'I don't love him' and then you're done. See? Easy." Your mouth opened to speak but quickly shut. You had a deal with Claude. If you said you didn't love him then Claude could take him. There was no other choice. You shook your head at Ciel.
"I love him. I love Alois. I will be able to find a way to forgive him." You sighed. Someone knocked on the door, Sebastian walked in.
"Someone is here to see you, miss." Sebastian said. You follows him out the door, praying it wouldn't be Alois.
Instead you came to find Claude there. He smiled at you and you climbed down the steps, eyeballing him.
"May we speak outside?" You nodded and crossed your arms as you stepped into the moonlight with him. "So, what's do you think about Alois?" He smirked.
"I love him. Why? Was that all part of your plan? Make me hate him so that you could take both of our souls?" You squinted your eyes in anger at him, furrowing your eyebrows.
"Well, partiality. I did sell all of his things though. I don't need money but I gave it to the poor. It was certainly kind of me." He smirked.
"You sick bastard. You know what? I'm gonna go home and tell Alois that I love him and then we are gonna stay together forever and your never gonna get his soul. You are just sick and selfish." You stomped away down the steps and stopped at called for Sebastian. He appeared immediately. "Can you take me home?" You grinned just enough to convince him.
"Anything for you Milady." He smiled. He picked you up and turned around just so you could catch one mode glimpse of Claude. You glared at him once more and felt as you were lifted into the air.

Sebastian jumped from tree to tree and you just clung onto his shirt. He paused for a minute and turned his head down to the small patch of open space in the forest. A small figure stood near the middle. "Is that a cat?" Sebastian said. He looked down at you. "This will only be a minute." He jumped down with you and placed the cat on your lap. He dropped you off at the manor and waved as he left.
You turned to the door, the first thing you thought was 'Hercules is gonna smell the damn cat on me.' You walked through the door to find Alois in the same spot as before, asleep. His hair was ruffled and it looked like he had been crying. His jacket was taken off and thrown over top of him like a blanket and tea laid on a tray beside him.
You leaned down beside him and pushed his hair back. The Hercules came and blew your cover. He barked and his tiny paws clicked on the hard floor, waking Alois. He sat up and looked around. He stopped when he noticed you.
He immediately burst into tears. He brought his knees up and cried onto them. "I'm so sorry _____. I didn't mean it, I swear. Please, oh, please forgive me. I love you so much I need meant to hurt you!" He wailed.
"I love you." You finally managed to say, loud enough for him to hear you.
"Really? You still love me?"
"I've always loved you. I will never stop loving you." Slowly Alois smiled. He crawled over to you and wrapped his arms around you. He cried into you and you cried into him. You both hugged each other for a very long time. Eventually both of you fell asleep on the floor.