Babyshower

Elizabeth had invited you over, you had no clue why but you got dressed and took the carriage over there with Alois. Alois giggled like a school girl as if he knew what was going on. You just waited in silence.
The carriage pulled up to Lizzy's and a few others were there but you just shrugged it off. Her maid opened the door for you and lead you to the proper room.
You saw a bunch of people jump up from nowhere and say surprise! You lifted an eyebrow in awkwardness.
The room was filled with pink decor (dang Lizzy) and everything was frilly and fluffy. There was a table of presents to the left of you. A chocolate fountain in front of you and a bunch of friends to the right. A huge sign said 'BABY SHOWER'.
Slowly you smiled. Then you began to laugh. "You guys are dumb." You said. Lizzy gave you a sad look. "I'm kidding!" She smiled and gave you a hug.
"Yay! I'm gonna be an auntie!" She exclaimed.
"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Ciel said, he smiled at you, asking for forgiveness.
"I'm gonna be the greatest auntie!" Arielle said standing up. "For I will not be related to the baby by blood, but by wonderful friendship!" You giggled and hugged her.
"I'm starving." You finally said, you hadn't eaten breakfast.
"Good! We have cake! I brought Arielle over and she helped make it!" Lizzy said.
"I can see. She still has some in her hair." You said.
"WHAT?!" She said, hurrying to get it out.
"I lied." You grinned.

The party began with cake and chatting. You even spoke with Sebastian, which was hard because Grell was always around him.
Then you began talking with Undertaker, who dressed in all pink for you. He said he had a special preset for you. Hmm... I wonder what it is.

Then came presents! Let's see what you got!
From Lizzy you got a bunch of baby bottles, all pink (even though it could be a boy) and a bib that said 'I love my Auntie!'
From Ciel you got a rocking horse, even though the baby couldn't use it for a while. It was still cute. (Got to remember that he owns the Funtom company)
Arielle got you a bunch of baby onesies, which were unisex. Well one of the was pink and frilly and one was a little suit.
Sebastian didn't give you much except for a container with utensils, for babies. How thoughtful.
Prince Soma and Agni got you a HUGE teddy bear with an abnormally large golden bow on it.
Lau and Ran-Mao got you something more for you, not the baby. We all know what Lau does and I think we all know what the present was...
Undertaker had a weird present, in your eyes, beautiful in his. It was a coffin. Not a real one. It was actually a crib, in the shape of a coffin. Which was kind of cool. You decided it could go in your art room, for when you're in there the baby can be in there too. Pretty genius.
After all of that, it was a pretty great day.

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating! We just moved and our internet was just setup again. I hope you understand! Love you all!
~AloisLover~