Goodbye

You both had talked about it, you knew it would happen eventually. It didn't matter now, because you loved him.
Words couldn't describe it what you two had, and still have. It's been this long, and now it's all coming to an end.
You sat up from your bed, your wrinkled hands were weak and you were tired, but you got up and walked to the window, Alois following you. He grabbed your hand and held it.
Today was your last day with him.
Your last day to hold his hand.
Your last day to hug him.
Your last day to kiss him.
Your last day to be with him.
Your eyes started to fill with tears, when the door opened. Your kids came in and stood behind you. You and Alois had told them all about what happened and when the day would be. Today is that day.
Luka put his hand on your shoulder, he was 38 now, sure, you were still pretty young but you knew it was time and Alois agreed.
Luka had kids of his own now, two to be exact, which were standing behind you, hugging your legs.
And after Luka, you had twins, girls, Isla and Marie. They were 29 now, both of them were married and Isla already had a son. Marie was with child.
Your family stood around you, hugging you and kissing you. You bathed in the love knowing you'd never see their faces ever again.
"We will give you the rest of your time to be with each other." Luka said, ushering all everyone out of them room, they were all saying I love you, and Isla and Marie were crying. Luka was doing his best to comfort them.
After they all left you looked into Alois' eyes and smiled. "I love you." You said.
"I love you, too." He said back, his smile was weak but you knew he was happy. You had the best life with him. Your happy you didn't choose Liam or anyone one else. Alois Trancy was the love of your life.
Alois pulled you closer and held you. "I love you more than anything in the world, and I thank you, for everything. ____, everything's going to be okay, I love you."
You felt your face become wet and you knew you were crying. You hugged Alois tighter and you leaned up and gave him one last kiss before it happened.
"Claude." You said into the emptiness.
"Yes?" You heard, coming from ho where.
"We are ready." You sniffed and wiped away your tears. Claude came out of nowhere and smirked at you, after all these years he was still an asshole. Claude looked at you and approached you.
You turned to Alois. "I love you." You said as Claude grabbed your face and everything faded to black.

Nothing matters now, you love him more than life itself.