Arielle and Ciel.

You started down the stairs to head out to the garden when the doors burst open. Arielle smiled at you. "Greatest news ever!" She exclaimed.
"Well, I'm pregnant. What's your news?" You said as she hugged you.
"Oh, I already knew that! Durrr! Anyway, Ciel and I are engaged!" Your jaw dropped. (We all saw this coming.)
You acted surprised for a moment.
"That's great but... I knew this would happen."
"What do you mean?" Arielle asked.
"He's been in love with you since you guys met! It was like love at first sight or you two!" You giggled.
"Shut up!" Arielle said.
"You can't make me."
"___, I'm 5'11. I'm sure I can." She said.
"Well it would be very unladylike." You said, "Ciel would not want that." You winked.
"Ugh, whatever!" She smiled. "I just thought I should come tell you and see how you are doing. I can the pregnancy is going alright."
"Except I have to pee every ten minutes and I have morning sickness right about now."
"It's six in the evening?" She questioned.
"Exactly." You nodded.
"Well I best be getting back. Say hello to Alois for me!" She turned and went out the door.
You stood there for a moment and quickly rushed to the bathroom.

The rest of the day was slightly boring. There was nothing to do around this big manor, even less to do when your pregnant.
You sighed and sat down in the living room. Staying home was all you did. You occasionally went to a doctor to see if everything was going alright though. (They didn't have ultrasounds yet) He even said there was a chance of twins, but at the size you were at he believed not.
You wondered if it was a boy. If it was, he would have hair slightly darker than Alois and would have your eyes. He would be giggly and happy almost all the time. He would be very troublesome and caring. You could just imagine it. His smile would be just like Alois' and he would love being outside.
A girl on the other hand would have your hair and your eyes, not resembling Alois at all, except for her smile. Alois' smile was the absolute best. She would love girly things and would be very curious. She would love bedtime stories and teddy bears.
Or at least that's what you hoped it would be like!
Though you knew that everything you hoped for could be the opposite, but you wouldn't care.
You decided to play with Hercules, he was a very big dog now and he always had fur around but he was playful and loving. He especially loved sleeping with you and Alois, cuddling in between you two. It made Alois a little mad that he couldn't snuggle you but would get over it because Hercules is just so loveable.
You walked outside and saw Hercules sleeping in the shade of a big tree. You called him over and he happily jumped up and ran to you, he was a carful dog but not good enough. His head hit your knees when he ran at you, it wasn't strong enough to knock you down though. You pet his head and talked to him, you know how people talk to dogs, yes in that weird voice.
You picked up a stick and threw it. He sat down looked at the and then stick back at you. You motioned for him to go get the stick and he quickly got up and got it for you, you could say he was a little slow.
You threw it a few more times when Hannah brought you a letter. From Claude.
You sighed and sat on the grass, Hercules rested his head on your lap. You opened the letter and read it over.

Dear _____,
Congratulations on the baby, which I am saying in a polite manner. I hope all is well, which I am also saying in a polite manner.
I am also very confused. The one who has taken everything from you? I do not recall taking anything, except your souls. What happened? After all I am in concern.
Sincerely, Claude Faustus

You read it over a few times. He didn't know what happened? Was he lying?
You decided it would be best to meet with Claude in person, Alois would not be in concern for this. It would have to be a secret.
But what if Claude didn't do it? You would have to tell Alois. Right?
You began writing your letter to Claude.

Dear Claude,
I would like to see you in person to talk about this manner, of course I will bring a companion with me, such as Hannah or one of the triplets.
We obvious both have questions that need to be answered and I believe their is no better way than in person.
Meet me in London at the candy shop at noon two days from now.
Sincerely, _____