Surpise!

I picked the name of the puppy guys! His name will be Hercules.
Thanks @aksejmzd for the name!
~AloisLover~

You slept in your own bed that night, along with your adorable new puppy. You awoke to Hannah opening up your curtains, making Hercules bark. "Milady, it's breakfast time. Do you want me to help you dress?" She asked.
"Um. No. I can do it myself." She bowed and left your room. You slipped into a yellow plain dress and put your hair in a high ponytail. Hercules ran around the room, playing with his tail. You picked up the puppy and left down to breakfast. You sat down and let Hercules run off. You smiled at Alois. "Good morning, love." He said.
"Good morning." You yawned. "Sorry, I'm still really tired."
"I am too. I couldn't sleep last night without you beside me."
"Ew. Get a room." Arielle said, walking through the door.
"Arielle?" Ciel walked in behind her. "Ciel? What are you guys doing here?"
"I was told that we were going to get dresses today."
"I'm not aware of this." You turned to Alois. "Did you plan this?"
"Yes, I did. Have fun!" He said mentioning you to the door. "I'll take care of Hercules." He pushed you out the door.
That's when you remembered.
Three days until the wedding.
You happily jumped into the carriage. Ciel smirked at you. "Cute dog." He said.
"Yep, he's so adorable. Alois got him for me." You smiled.
"Well I wasn't expecting Hannah to get it for you."
"That's true. So want happened between you guys?" You smirked. Both of them blushed.
"That's none of your business..." Ciel said. "Maybe I took her on a date. It's not that gross."
"NO, ITS JUST SO CUTE!" You fangirled.

The carriage pulled up to the dress store and Ciel helped you out. Both of them followed you into the store. "Let's get my bridesmaids dresses first."
"Who's all your bridesmaids?" Arielle asked, looking at a dress.
"You and Elizabeth. Claude called her, she's on her way." You replied.
"WAIT! ELIZABETH IS COMING?!" Ciel yelled.
"Um... Yes. She is my cousin too."
"Oh yes." He laughed. "It will be fine. Sebastian?" You didn't even notice that Sebby-chan had been following you around. Ciel asked him something while you got excited.
"Sebby-chan!" You yelled, giving him a big hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!"
"Milady." He said. "I hope you find a beautiful dress, the master had requested I run an errand if you dot mind."
"Of course! Bye bye!" You exclaimed as he left the store.
Soon after Sebby left, Elizabeth came.
"Let's get some dresses!" She shouted, announcing her entrance.