Home Swee- What the Hell?

You burst through the doors of your manor and stopped in surprise. Everything was gone. "Alois?" You called his name. He can running up behind you.
"What the hell?" He exclaimed, he dropped the bags and ran upstairs quickly checking all of the rooms. "I told them they could leave for vacation but not take all of my things!" Alois ran down the hall. Then came running back. "My money is still in the safe."
"What happened?" You whispered. You walked around the manor, seeing nothing. Specks of dust flowed through the air. You found your self at the basement, in which was locked. You called Alois and he unlocked it. You followed him down the stairs. Hannah and the triplets were in the corner, playing cards.
"What happened?" You asked.
"Your highness!" Hannah said, standing up and bowing. "Claude assured us to head downstairs and we've been trapped down here for days!"
"Are you alright?" Alois asked. Hannah nodded in return.
"Yes, your highness." She said.
"But why would Claude do that?"
"We believe he's trying to buy Ciel's soul." Hannah stated.
"Ciel? No." You gasped.
"I don't think Sebastian would ever give it up." Hannah assured you. "Before he sent us down here, I grabbed some of your money from your desk. I knew the safe was, well, safe. The money in your desk would not be."
"I see. Ugh!" Alois exclaimed. He turned and ran up the stairs.
"Alois?" You called. You followed him, down halls and everywhere through the manor. He stopped in his study. "Alois? Are you alright?" You leaned down beside him as he cried. He wailed.
"Get away!" He said.
"Alois! Answer me."
"STOP IT! HOW COULD HE BETRAY ME!"
"Alois, calm down."
"STAY BACK! I CANT TRUST YOU EITHER!" He pushed you back. You fell. You looked at him in surprise. You got back up and leaned down to him.
"Alois. Honey, calm down, please."
"HE BETRAYED ME! YOU PROBABLY WILL TOO!" Alois stood up and looked at you. You felt tears come to your eyes just looking into his. You knew what would happen. He raised his hand and hit you across the face. You winced in pain but slowly turned your head towards him, seeing his eyes widen as he realized what he did.
You shook your head. You wiped away some tears and ran out of the room. "_____!" He called out. You held your face and cried. You walked straight out of the manor and made your way to Ciel's.

By the time you were at Ciel's it was dark out. You were still crying and holding your sore face, that was no longer sore. All you could see in your mind was Alois' face. You knocked on the door of the manor and waited for Sebastian to open it.
When he did you immediately hugged him. Letting yourself bawl into his chest. "Milady, what's the matter?"
"Alois hit me."
"Why did you not call me?"
"I couldn't I needed time to think. Please. Just let me stay here for the night."
"You have permission to stay here whenever. You are the young masters cousin after all."
"Alright. I'll go talk to Ciel." You started to walk up the stairs. "Oh, and Sebastian?" He looked at you. "Can we not tell Ciel about what happened?" Sebastian nodded and shut the door. You turned down the hall to Ciel's study.
You knocked on the door. "What is it now Finny?" Ciel said through the door.
"Actually it's ____." You stated. Ciel opened the door and glanced at you. "Is Arielle here?"
"No, she went to visit her parents. She'll be back sometime next week." Ciel said, mentioning you into the room.
"I see. Can we talk?" You asked, your face stinging up as if you were about to cry, which you were. You had to make something up if you did cry though.
"Of course. Please come sit. Sebastian!" Ciel called as he sat down.
"Yes, m'lord?" He said with a bow.
"Get us some tea."
"Yes, m'lord."
Ciel looked back at you, waiting for you to speak. "Are you crying?" You nodded silently. "What happened? What did Alois do?"
"Nothing. I just-" you paused. "Really missed you!" You hugged him, burying your face into his shoulder.
"You're kidding. You're upset. What happened?" Ciel always knew when something was wrong.
"Alois."
"What did he do?" You could already see the rage in his eyes.
"He hit me."
"THAT STUPID BASTARD!" Ciel said, bursting up from his seat. He kicked the table and winced in pain, as he realized it hurt more than intended.
"It's alright, Ciel." You pleaded.
"NO, ITS NOT! ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME HES DONE THIS SHIT RIGHT?!" You looked up to Ciel. Your eyes pleaded him to stop.
"No, this is the first time, but there's a story behind it." Ciel glared at you and sat back down.
"Explain, now." He demanded.