32 - Dogs and PUSSYcats

Tuesday 12th July, 16:42
Chardonnay's POV

"I heard my brother took you to see your mum," grinned Kehlani.

I stopped typing on the computer.
"Yeah, he did."

"How did it go? How is she?"

I couldn't help but remember what happened in the car. Didn't the pastor in church say we should resist temptation? And there I was giving into my carnal desires in the backseat of his car.

Jasiah pulled me further down the seats towards him and used his knees to part my legs wide open. He slowly began to caress the sides of legs, rubbing comforting circles with his thumbs on my thighs. Smirking, I leaned up in an attempt to taste his lips again but Jasiah gently pushed me back down and began to work on my neck - my weakness. He started sucking on the side of my neck and I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from moaning. I was in so much ecstacy that I didn't stop him from pulling down my leggings. Satisfied with the effect he had on me, Jasiah pulled away and scanned my body with greedy eyes.

"Obviously man bussed your mum food and I haven't eaten all day so I'm kinda hungry."

Like a dumbass, I looked around the car thinking that there would be food lying around.

"Okay, well I'm sure we can go to McDonald's and-"

"Are you tryna let me eat Chardonnay?"

My mouth fell open when I realised what he meant. "Will it feel good though-AHH!"

Jasiah hoisted me off the backseat and put my legs on his shoulders.

"These are the same hands and tongue that bill and lick zoots," he rasped, already consumed by lust."Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

He winked at me. And that was the last thing I saw before he lowered his face into me.

Kehlani nudged me. "Chardonnay, what are you staring at? I said how was your mum?"

Laughing awkwardly, I crossed my legs as Jasiah watched in amusement from the couch. He knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"She was okay thanks and I also found out that my mum knows your mum," I replied.

"Say swear? How do they know each other?"

"They worked together in Brixton at one point."

"Oh, I get you. I guess we were destined to meet each other."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a shadow behind the front door's frosted glass pane. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. Sighing, I got up and unlocked the door.

"Katana? What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

"I'm not allowed to see my favourite people?" yawned Katana as she stepped inside. "Oh and look who I bumped into."

Katana pointed at Jordan, who was walking to the door with takeaway bags.

"You might as well have invited everyone over," I muttered as I opened the door wider for Jordan to enter.

"Yeah, I should have to be honest. Oh well, there's always tomorrow."

Rolling my eyes, I locked the door and took a bag of Chinese for myself and Kehlani from the table. Kehlani passed me a cold bottle of Supermalt from the fridge. Jordan sat down in between Katana and Jasiah on couch.

"So... what happened in the bando?" asked Jasiah, in between mouthfuls of Singapore noodles.

"A lot. Ever since the incident got baited on snap by Anna and Danni, we're losing profit," sighed Jordan. "The sooner you find the real thief, the better."