12 - "A Psychology babes"

Monday 4th July, 15:30
Jasiah's POV

I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it. The rush of pleasure I had felt was magical when I saw Chardonnay's happiness return. I felt like I had just taken drugs, well what I imagined drugs must feel like because I just bun weed. I don't take drugs - I deal drugs.

We had taken the lift to the Oncology ward after we left the toilets. I let Chardonnay walk ahead with Eva and Yaz, who were waiting for us, but I refused to go into the ward. Hospitals never had the best memories for me after all.

However, I felt like a nitty that had just come off of a high. I shouldn't have kissed her or even wiped off her makeup stains. How did it even get to that stage that I entered the female toilets with her like one dickhead? I was beginning to move like my cousin Jordan - irrational. Pulling out my phone, I began to dial in the phone number of Katana into the keypad. Four attempts later, she finally picked up.

"What is it? I'm busy," groaned Katana.

"I fucked up."

"Fucked up? How?"

"I kissed an opp thot."

Silence. Then I heard the tapping of her at the other end of the line.

"Who ZK's girl? Danni?" asked Katana.

"No Chardonnay. Wait, did you just say Danni?"

"Yeah she chills with Chiantí and Anna but she's dating ZK," replied Katana impatiently, "according her recent insta post anyway."

"Rah, Jordan was right after all."

"Right about what?"

"Nothing, don't worry."

Katana kissed her teeth. "So you disturbed my peace just to tell me about Chardonnay?"

"Err, not really."

I stopped pacing outside the doors of the hospital ward. So Danni the useless cockroach was a confirmed opp? Wouldn't that mean Danni was working with ZK alongside Chardonnay?

"Stop wasting time and tell me what the hell is going on! Did she stab you or something?"

"No, she was crying and I basically kissed her init and like-"

"I swear you said she was an opp thot?"

"Yeah but-"

"You're defo confused," stated Katana. "If she was really an opp thot, you would've already asked me to mash her up."

Shocked, I fumbled to find words to reply because what Katana said was the truth.

"You don't 100% believe she bangs for the opps," she continued, "but you don't want to accept her innocence either? Why?"

Once again, I was rendered speechless by Katana's ability to read me, even when I couldn't understand myself.

"I forgot you were a Psychology babes," I chuckled, shaking my head.

Katana muttered a string of Albanian curses, loud enough for me to hear. She really hated when people reminded her that she had a Psychology degree. Unfortunately, her criminal record prevented her from becoming a psychologist - her dream job.

"Yo, I'm sorry. I forgot that it was a sensitive topic."

Sighing, she answered, "It's calm but you need to pattern up."

"What are you on about?"

"Chardonnay is supposedly an opp so she's working for you to clear her debt, not to get seduced."