43 - Die Another Day

Friday 29th July, 23: 09
Jasiah's POV

We all rushed to the back of the corner shop where we were met by the sight of Yasmin sitting on Anna's chest with her two hands choking Anna's throat. At the same time, Anna had a good grip on Yasmin's weave. I shook my head. Sooner or later, Anna will come to release that wig isn't going to come off (I don't know whether Yasmin bangs juj or uses Gorilla Glue to lay lace fronts on her head top but I've never seen them shift in any fights she's been in).

Danni was standing beside them but was caught between supporting a drunk Chiantí and pulling Yasmin off.

I yawned. "I give it 2 minutes maximum and we can bell 999 for an ambulance for Anna's broken jaw again. I mean it looks like Yaz already has shit handled."

"Of course Yaz does, she's a Hackney girl but they're deffo screaming about something serious," exclaimed Tilly, pulling me by the hand to get closer to Yasmin and Anna.

I don't know when Kehlani and Co. started chilling with this Tilly girl but I wasn't complaining. Kehlani being friends with a sweet Essex girl with no gang affiliations would do my sister a lot of good.

"How can a girl like you ever think Jasiah would want you?" questioned Yasmin. "There's a fine line between wishful thinking and madness."

"I can get him when the whole b-borough hates Chardonnayyyy," explained Anna with slurred words.

"We both know you stole the watch, only you knew where it was."

"Nooooo! I t-told someone where the watch was. Who said I'm in Chardonnay's ugly  bag? Jasiah's my boyfriend."

Anna started laughing hysterically, making Yasmin stand up off her in disgust. Evidently, the alcohol had won the battle of Anna being able to form coherent sentences."

"Well at least I've had a boyfriend."

Anna sat up straight, almost snapping out of the intoxication. "You really thought your man cheated on you, huh? How dense can you be?"

"Angelina, you fucking what mate?" growled Yasmin, gripping Anna by the collar of her crop top.

"I still can't believe I was able to force a big man like him to sleep with me... it's not every zoot you're given you should smoke."

The pieces of information began to join together in Yasmin's head. Her eyes became dark with hatred as her fist struck out, like a lightning bolt, and collided with Anna's temple. Instantly, Anna collapsed onto the floor. Danni left Chiantí's side and dropped to the ground, checking Anna for signs of life. Unfortunately, her face lit up as she found Anna's pulse. Snarling, Yasmin strided towards me, scanning my body for something. Then I realised what she wanted.

"Ay yo, chill. Chill! You don't want to catch an m charge tonight," I pleaded but I knew my reasoning fell on deaf ears.

I wrestled Yasmin as she tried to put her hands in my shorts in order to grab my gun but Jordan scooped her up from behind, throwing Yaz on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" cried Yasmin, kicking and flailing.

"Nah you're acting like a child. And since you wanna be childish you can go back inside," answered Jordan.

"Killing Anna is childish? Out of all people, I'd have expected you to understand."

"There's nothing to understand about you getting put in pen so just shut the fuck up."

Sighing, Yasmin stopped squirming in his arms and let Jordan carry her towards my yard as we followed them.

I pinched Yasmin's ear. "Oi, I'm surprised you even texted me to come and back you. You never lose fights."