45 - Read all about it

Saturday 30th July, 18:54
Jasiah's POV

Billows of wind whipped my long black puffer jacket around wildly. I was clad in black from head to toe, complete with my bally and black Airforces. With a crowbar and blowtorch in my gloved hands, I felt like the grim reaper. The shutters of the warehouses behind me rumbled in the wind, applauding my diabolical drip.

"Let's make this quick. I've got a date you know," I grumbled to Bailey. "Where is Katana?"

"Right here," grinned Katana as she walked up to me.

"I know you didn't bring Chardonnay."

Chardonnay was plodding towards us as she tried to wrestle the motorcycle helmet off her head. Under normal circumstances, I would burst out laughing but tonight was serious. Shaking my head, I walked over to her and helped her get the helmet off.

"She has a right to be here," continued Katana. "Nobody knows what happened to the watch for it to end up in her bag."

"So why are we outside a warehouse?" questioned Chardonnay.

"To meet with the only person who knew where my watch was hidden in the AP, other than Jordan," I explained.

Chardonnay and Katana followed behind me into the warehouse whilst Bailey rolled the shutter back down.

Katana shook her head. "You left them on their ones? In here?"

"Nah, nah they weren't alone. They were supervised but I guess the supervisor decided to take a break," I replied dryly.

Irritated, I yanked open the door to little office. Turning on the lights, I saw Yasmin straddling Jordan in his lap whilst he sat on an office chair, gripping her ass firmly like he'd never seen nyash before. He stopped mid-kiss with Yasmin and looked up at me innocently.

"Yo, wagwarn. You can't knock?" growled Jordan.

Bashfully, Yasmin got off his lap and refused to meet our eyes.

"Damn, single lives matter too. All kissing up and shit, be considerate."

In disbelief, Chardonnay continued to stare.

"Hi Chardonnay," mumbled Yasmin shyly. "You okay?"

"Don't hi Chardonnay me. How come you never told me you liked Jordan?"

Liked? She didn't even know the start of it.

"Stay here with me and we can have a girls chat," replied Yasmin. "The rest of you man can go deal with the three wicked witches of North London."

Katana folded her arms. "Nah, nah, nah, I wanna hear the tea too. Am I mandem now?"

We all looked at Katana in silence. I mean she wasn't wrong but she was just as much part of the mandem as she was a girl since she joined GPK.

"Yeah, Katana you can stay in here. If we need you, we'll shout you," I grinned, patting Katana on the back as I left.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Saturday 30th July, 19:01
Chardonnay's POV

Yasmin and Jordan? A whole Yaz and J1? To be honest, now that I think about it, it makes sense. Jordan moved to me to make his ex, Yasmin, jealous at the apartment party. When Yasmin heard that Jordan was moving to me a little too seriously by asking me what's the most I've done with a boy, she went to go fight him. The question is, if they were dating before, what made them break up?