23 - On the floor

Friday 8th July, 22:20
Chardonnay's POV

Sprinting down the stairs, I zoomed past the kitchen to the outside swimming pool where Tilly, Katana, Yaz and Kehlani were sitting. I noticed it was a lot more crowded than before I left. Fumes of zoots and the sickly sweet smell of alcohol beckoned me closer to my friends.

"Hey guys," I grinned, sitting beside them by the pool. "Where's Eva?"

"She's still with Bmizzy, he parked around the corner," replied Katana. "So what made you leave your man?"

I glared at Katana. "He's not my man, he's a friend but I came to tell you guys something."

"What's wrong?" frowned Yasmin.

"She's finally going to confess she actually stole the watch," smirked Katana.

"What watch?" asked Tilly.

We all stared at Katana like she was nitty begging for more drugs. Swear this girl actually has out for me.

"Chill, man! Can't even make jokes around here anymore," complained Katana, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway," I continued, "I saw Anna fucking one of Tion's friends upstairs."

"Wait, Anna's already here?" asked Kehlani, dropping her shot of vodka.

Shards of glass scattered across the paved floor. Rolling my eyes, I bent down and started to pick up the pieces.

"Well shit then, let's go find her before Tion kicks her out," exclaimed Yasmin, slipping on her heels back onto her feet.

I looked up at her. "It smelt so much upstairs of body odour and-"

"Of course it's going to smell. Expired pussy tends to stink," answered Yasmin, rolling her eyes. "I wonder how she got in though."

"Well clearly his boy invited Anna and Tion doesn't like Anna so she's going to get kicked out any minute now."

"All the more reason for us to hurry inside and find them. Hopefully, Anna hasn't spread her fishy pum pum smell to the rest of the house."

Standing up, I dusted the shot glass shards into a nearby bin bag. We all trooped towards the kitchen, ready to exterminate our common enemy - Anna Valdez.

I slid open the kitchen door and took in how packed it was; half of the people I barely recognised. Tion was smart to lock the doors his living room and direct everyone to his garden and kitchen. There was already a mess in the kitchen.

After all my friends stepped into the kitchen, I followed behind them. Katana snatched a nearly empty vodka bottle from a nearby table. Swinging her head back, she poured the remnants of the alcohol into her mouth, making sure not to put it onto her lips.

"That drink could've been spiked!" I hissed. "You can't just drink open alcohol like that."

"Drinks don't spike me, I spike drinks," laughed Katana, smashing the bottom of the bottle of against a wall.

Gasping, I hopped back. A shower of glass sprinkled beside me, narrowly missing my dress and exposed legs.

"Are you good?! What was that for?"

"I don't carry knives so a sharp, broken bottle is the next best thing."

"You're crazy! Anna isn't going to carry a knife."

"Who said she wouldn't? Not every girl that grows up in ends comes out as holy as you," huffed Katana before grabbing my arm. "Now hurry up, we need to find her."