10 - Five AM

FLASHBACK to Sunday 4th July, 03:58
Jasiah's POV

Stretching, I gazed out over Glassfell Park Estate from the top floor of a flat block. The jet black sky was cloudy, mirroring my emotional state. My common sense was currently clouded by feelings. Sighing, I looked down at my phone. Jordan sent a text two minutes ago.

Jordan
Bro, I still don't know how Anna broke me and my girl up

Jasiah
Am I a diary? Go back to bed g

Jordan
Don't you want to find out who really stained your buss down?

Jasiah
Well I don't know if Chardonnay stole my watch

Jordan
Exactly, you doing anything rn?

Jasiah
Yeah I'm watching pigeons fam

Jordan
You fried or suttin? It's night time g, there's no pigeons

Jasiah
I'm being sarcastic, I can't be asked to do up investigations

Jordan
Don't you wanna chat to Chardonnay

Jasiah
I know I said I wanted to find out what really happened but not at 3am

Jordan
Bro I'm outside

Jasiah
You were already on the way? Dfkm

Jordan and I both had unresolved mysteries that involved Angelina Valdez so it was only logical that we go to the source of all our problems. But at 3am, I wasn't really too sure. Shrugging my shoulders, I took the lift downstairs and walked out of the block to the other side of the pavement. A blue Ford I didn't recognise was parked. I froze. Jordan rolled down the car's tinted window.

"Ay what is this? I thought I was getting jumped," I spat, striding over to the passenger side.

Laughing, Jordan replied,"A new dinger init to roll to a motive."

"What motive?"

"I got sent a snap of Anna sleeping at a party in Stoke Newington."

"Sleeping?" I asked, shutting the car door.

"Yeah, she greened out in the underground bar."

I nodded. Typical behaviour of Anna in a party. No home training at all. Jordan started the car, reversing out into the road.

Twenty minutes later, Jordan parked beside a bar in Stoke Newington. The vibrations of loudspeakers could be felt underneath the car.

"Hang on, why did you come in a dinger to a motive?"

"Cause it's ZK's birthday party," shrugged Jordan, handing me a blade. "And we're gonna blow out his candles."

I narrowed my eyes. "You purposely left out that this is a ride out init?"

"Your level headed self wouldn't have come if I told you, but I'm desperate."

I shook my head. "How many man are there?"

"Two plus the birthday dickhead, ZK."

"Well it's only fair we make the odds a bit more even," I grinned, squeezing the handle of the blade tighter. "Get info and get down opps."

"I hear that."

"All this just to talk to Anna though? Why didn't you just chat to her at the motive?"

"I tried to but Yasmin did WWE on her."

I could imagine Yasmin knocking out anyone when she was high or drunk.