Jonathan Toews <3 (#19 of Chicago Blackhawks)

I just absolutely love that picture haha :)

Thanks to all my followers and comments and readers and voters. I love all of you guys :) This one is dedicated to all of you.

If you have any requests, comment me or message me. :)

My name is Lilly. I'm your typical 26 year old girl. I love my family. I'm a chef at a restaurant. I work out, I live in a nice 2 story house with a big backyard and I grew up and still live in Chicago. I am the biggest Blackhawks fan ever and have had season tickets since I was a little kid.

The things not so typical about me: I am close friends with Patrick Kane, I have a few tattoos, and I have a 5 year old son named Ben, who means the world to me. I love him more than anything and I spoil him. He is as big of a Blackhawks fan as I am and wants me to date Kaner, but I told him I had a crush on Tazer and now every time we're at the games, he tries to embarrass me.

Today wouldn't be any different. We sit right behind the Hawks bench. He'll most likely pound on the glass to get Tazer's attention and point to me and Kaner would laugh every time when I would just blush.

Today is an early game, so the team is coming to my house after for a pool party. We're going to have a good time since they don't have a game for a few days.

We got to the game really early, so we could watch the pre game skate.

"Mom, don't forget our jerseys," Ben said after we got out of the car.

"I won't sweetheart," I told him grabbing our jerseys and locking my car. We headed into the arena.

We got to our seats and Ben already started to pound on the glass. He made me laugh so much.

Whenever Patrick and Jonathan skated by during pre-skate, they'd wave if they didn't have the puck.

*Time-Skip to 3rd Period*
The Hawks were down by one and were playing the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Jonathan had the puck, "Come on Tazer!!!" I yelled with about every other person including Ben.

He skated by with ease and made a beautiful goal tying the game up. Ben and I both jumped up cheering, "Woohoo!!!!!!!"

Ben started a little chant, "Lightning sucks!!! Lightning sucks!!!!!"

A lot of fans joined in and I was taking a video and pictures, "That girl needs to discipline her son better. How can she allow her son to talk like that. Look what she's wearing too."

I'm wearing a Toews jersey and shorts with long hockey socks that Patrick gave me for my birthday. My sleeve was rolled up a bit and I had a tattoo with Ben's name on my wrist with a hockey stick next to it.

"I bet she thinks she can get with the players, but her having a son definitely kills her chances," I heard two puck sluts talking about me.

I've heard things before and I usually can hold it in, but for some reason I couldn't today, maybe it was because these girls were talking about my son or about what I was wearing, when they had tank tops and short shorts.

I turned around, "So listen up bitches. Why don't you sluts shut the hell up and get a life. I've raised my son really well and on my own and we love each other so much. He can chant and cheer all he wants, he's a fan - that's what we do. And how can you guys talk about what I'm wearing. I at least am covering up. You guys are barely wearing clothes. And neither of you even have a single thing that says Blackhawks on it.". They looked shocked that I said anything to them, "Oh and by the way, neither of you have a shot with anyone on the team."

"How would you know bitch?" One of them asked.

"Simple, I know them," I replied.

They kept saying shit but I was watching the end of the game. We won by 1, Patrick scored the game winning goal.