Trevor Lewis <3 (#22 of LA Kings)

You and Trevor Lewis have been dating for a while now. You guys really loved each other. The rest of the team loved you too. You were always at Trevor and Drew's house (since Doughty and Lewis live together) to watch movies or cook for them. October was coming up and it was your favorite time of year. You absolutely loved Halloween.

You and a few of your best friends had this tradition of dressing up and going to see Rocky Horror Picture Show. You checked Trevor's schedule and sure enough the night of one of their games was the night of the showing your friend booked tickets for you guys to go out. That meant you had to talk to Trevor first. You always went to his games and if he really wanted you there, you'd drop everything and go, but this is tradition we're talking about, so you weren't as excited if you had to miss it.

You were in the kitchen making the boys sandwiches and thinking about how hopefully he'd be okay with you skipping this upcoming game. After making the sandwiches you went into the living room and handed the boys their sandwiches.

"Thanks babe," Trevor said giving you a kiss.

"Yeah thanks babe," Drew mocked.

"No problem, I always take care of my boys," you laughed sticking your tongue out at Drew after returning Trevor's kiss, "So, babe I was wondering if I could skip your next game. I don't want to, but my friends and I have this tradition of seeing Rocky Horror Picture Show every year and she already bought the tickets and-"

"Babe it's no problem, just have fun," he replied.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you," you said giving him a kiss on the cheek and jumping up to call your friend.

Since you had planned on staying the night at the boys' place, you already had your clothes with you for the show.

*Skip to Day of Game & Rocky Horror Picture Show*

The boys left while you were getting ready. You gave them hugs and kisses (on the cheek for Drew) and wished them luck. You also told them you'd keep track of the game all night.

"What time will you be home?" Trevor asked you while putting stuff into his hockey bag.

"I'm not sure I'll text you though," you said. Trevor told you he'd be at your apartment when you got back because you were the only one he'd want to see whether they won or lost. You guys said your goodbyes and you got ready for tonight. You wore a black and silver halter corset, fishnet stockings, black booty shorts and a red sparkly tutu with some pretty awesome blacks patent leather heels.

Your best friend picked you up and you went to the show.

*Time Skip to After the Show*

The Kings won, which made you really happy, you actually yelled during the show, which was a tad embarrassing. Your friends wanted to go out after the show, but you knew you had to go home to congratulate Trevor. He had texted you about 20 minutes ago saying he was at your place waiting for you. Your friends complained but understood. They took you home and you ran inside when you got there.

"I'm home Trevor!!!" You said as you slipped your heels off. You didn't get a reply, so you walked into your room thinking he was asleep. He wasn't in bed so you were going to check the bathroom. When you turned around, there was Trevor in nothing but his sleep pants. Oh how you loved when he wasn't wearing a shirt, "Congratulations babe!!!" You said giving him a big hug and kiss.

"Hey babe, thanks. Damn you look hot," I turned bright red when he said that.

"Thanks haha," I giggled. I always giggled when he made me blush.

"Seriously babe, you can miss all my games if I get to come home to you wearing this," he laughed.

"I don't want to miss your games. I missed being there and was worried the whole time. I kept checking my phone. I had fun, but I wish I was there right after you won. Besides you can see me like this or with less whenever you want," I told him, "I love you."

"I love you too," We ended up tearing each other's clothes off and had some fun. We took a shower together to conserve water and to clean off all the sweat.

We fell sleep great that night.