Mike Richards <3 (#10 of LA Kings)

"The Los Angeles Kings are Kings again!!!" Jim Fox says as Alec Martinez shoots the final goal winning the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals.

The Kings all skated on the ice to celebrate and the crowd went crazy, including myself, even though I wasn't at the game. Unfortunately I had to work that night at Barnacles in Hermosa Beach. Thankfully my boss let all workers wear our Kings gear. I was wearing my LA Kings #10 Richards Jersey and some short booty shorts since my boss had me show off my assets at work for more tips and guys would stay longer - thankfully my jersey covered my ass tonight.

I was pouring shots for all the people in the bar, since we give out free shots when we score, when my boss walked over to me, "Lindsey, I need you to lock up tonight because I'm going over to North End to see who goes there tonight."

"Okay, sure thing boss," I told him, sure I was a bit bummed because I wanted to celebrate too, but I needed the money plus I snuck a few shots when we won.

The bar stayed rowdy for quite some time, but most people left for North End or Gasser since players usually go there after they win games. It reached 12:30am and everyone was gone and usually I lock up but since we had just won the Stanley Cup, I had to stay open until at least 2, 'If no one comes in half an hour I'm closing up, that's what boss does,' I thought to myself as I walked over to the juke box to put some country on since no one was here.

20 minutes later

"10 more minutes and I can leave," I say out loud, a Luke Bryan song came on and I started dancing and singing, "But where I come from rain is a good thing, rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby...feel a little frisky."

I heard clapping, turned around and was super embarrassed when I saw who it was, "Shit. Had to be Kings players, couldn't be a thug or someone I could just kick out." I muttered since I was 5 minutes from closing I was a little pissed but then again my favorite players were standing less than 10 feet from me. I turned the country off and turned back to the men in front of me, "How can I help you boys?"

"Well we saw that no one was in here, so we decided to come in to just have a mellow night of celebrating," Matt Greene said.

"Yeah, everyone's at North End or Gasser waiting for you guys. That's where you boys usually go, well some of you at least," I tell them, "By the way, I'm Lindsey and I'll obviously be your server tonight."

"I'm Jeff. That's Matt, Mike, Tyler, Trevor and Kyle, but I'm sure you already knew that. By the way why aren't you at North End celebrating," Jeff asked.

"My boss is over there and he told me I had to close up so he could go over there to celebrate. It was no biggie though cuz I got to celebrate with the people that were here before they all left," I told them. I turned around to grab a bottle and seven shot glasses. I poured a whiskey in each glass, "This is on the house boys, some nice expensive whiskey. My boss won't mind since it's you guys but if you want a mellow night I can lock up and make it appear we're closed so it's just us."

They all nod and we all take the shot, "To the Stanley Cup!!!" Mike said.

After the shot I locked up the bar. I could hear the boys tell Mike that I was wearing his jersey, "Yes I am wearing his jersey, it was a present from my daddy since he knew how much I love hockey and Mikey's my favorite player."

"Mikey?" Kyle questioned.

"Oh my bad, I mean Mike. I have nicknames for most of the players, even ones not on the Kings haha," I laughed nervously, "so you boys want beers or what?"

They all nodded, I grabbed beers, and handed them to them, "So I'm Mikey, huh?" He asked leaning into the bar, I nodded trying to hide my blush, "So how about the others, other than the obvious Brownie and Quickie."