Austin Farley (#11 of UMD Bulldogs)

For NHLObsessed thanks for being patient hope you like it :)

I go to University of Minnesota Duluth and growing up in Minnesota means that I grew up watching hockey and falling in love with the sport.

I followed the Bulldogs wherever I could and became friends with most of the team because we shared a few classes together and I grew up with most of them.

Since I'm in love with the sport obviously I'd begin liking the players and maybe falling in love with them.

Austin caught my eye in particular.

Everyone knew it too.  The team teased me all the time about it, especially Alex.

A few of the players and I were at a kickback that Andy Welinski was having.

We all had a few beers and decided to play truth or dare.

The boys kept daring each other to do stupid stuff and it was hilarious, but now it's my turn.

"Jules, truth or dare?" Alex asks me.

"Truth," I say nervously.

"Do you like Austin?" He asked.

I blushed like crazy, "What kind of question is that?! That's stupid."

"Answer the question Jules," Andy says.

The rest of the guys were trying to get me to answer.  Austin was looking down.

"I pick dare," I say bright red.

"You can't do that," Willie Corrin says.

"Yes I can," I say.

"Fine," Alex says, "I dare you and Austin to play Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Austin looked up and I swear he was blushing a little.

"Uhhh...truth..." I say.

"Can't switch back," Andy says.

Alex pushes me into the closet and Andy pushes Austin in, "Seven minutes starts now," they yelled.

"Well this is awkward," I say.

"This closet's kinda small," Austin says.

"Yeah," I say trying to move away from him because I'm practically sitting in his lap, "Sorry, I'm trying to move."

"That's okay," he says adjusting so I am sitting in his lap, "I don't mind.  You know you're really pretty Jules."

"Thank you," I say blushing, "You're pretty handsome yourself."

"Thanks," he says pushing my hair behind my ear, "You would hate if I kissed you?"

I shake my head no.

He pulls me in close, our lips brush, and we kiss.

We started getting into to it when the door opens and all we hear are cheers and clapping, "Finally," Andy says.

"Took you guys long enough," Alex says.

Austin and I look at each other and blush.

We start dating and I love being in love with a hockey player.