Tanner Pearson <3 (#70 of LA Kings)

For hockeyobsessed70 because we're both crazy Kings fans that need our baes :)

Living in Southern California my whole life means two things - good weather and the LA Kings.

Recently the weather has been terrible though.  It's been way too hot and humid in the daytime and way too cold at night, for So Cal that is. (A/N: weather part is true by the way all my non Southern Californians)

Tanner and I are married and he knows that I've been hating the weather lately and I hated missing his games.

Unfortunately I was unable to attend his next night game due to prior work commitments.  I got home in time to watch the second and third period of the game thankfully.

I put the game on in our room and jump into my pajamas.  My pajamas always consist of the same thing - tank top and underwear because I get way too uncomfortable in pants.

I sat in our bed watching the game.  During the second period I started getting cold, so I decided to put one of Tanner's sweatshirts on which was huge on me.  It barely went past my butt though. 

The Kings beats the Ducks and I began falling asleep as I tried to wait up for Tanner to get home.

I was having a great dream of Tanner stretching for warm ups. When I was startled awake by my cell phone ringing, 'Play it Again' by Luke Bryan blasting through our room, "What do you want? It's midnight!"

"I know Kylie, I'm sorry. I forgot my house key though," Tanner says on the other end.

"Oh baby I didn't even look at who was calling me, I didn't mean to yell at you. Sorry I'll be right down," I say.  I hang up and rush downstairs.

I unlock and open the door, letting Tanner inside.  He drops his hockey bag by the front door as I lock it, "You played great tonight baby."

"Thanks sweetheart, but what are you wearing?" He says with a mischievous grin on his face.

"It's too cold so I was sleeping with your sweatshirt on.  I'm sorry," I say trying to pull it off.

"It's kind of hot babe," he says pinching my exposed butt.

I jump a little, "Tanner."

"Don't I get a little reward for winning the game tonight," he pouts.

I start to head upstairs as he follows a few steps below me for viewing pleasure, "It was a team effort but you can have a little reward."

He smiles that beautiful smile of his and begins chasing me upstairs and into our bedroom.

We jump into bed, get down and dirty and end the night with sweet kisses and lots of "I love you's" being exchanged.

Let's just say I didn't need the sweatshirt to keep warm that night ;)