Martin Jones <3 (#31 of LA Kings)

I always felt bad when Martin had to sit on the bench during every game Jonathan played. I mean I loved Jonathan, he was a great goalie, but Martin never got the credit he deserved from the fans. We have been dating for about 4 years and moved together to LA when he was drafted to the LA Kings.

I was out of town when I received the phone call that Quick was injured and Jones was going to start. I was so excited for him.

I got on the next available flight back to LA so I could see his game. It was a great game.

He blocked every single shot. I jumped out of my seat (since I didn't sit with the wives or girlfriends) and cheered loud when the final buzzer scored signaling that the Kings won!!!

I made my way to the hall outside of the locker room and waited for Martin to come out. I congratulated the guys that I saw come out before him. When Anze came out he told me that Quick pulled his groin so he'd be out for a while and Martin would probably play every game. I smiled and then got picked up and twirled around, "Hey baby," I said.

"Hey beautiful. When did you get in, Ally?" Martin asked me.

"About two hours before game time, I rushed here as soon as I heard about Quickie," I told him, "You did great. I'm so proud of you baby."

"Thank you, now let's get home, I have a surprise for you," he told me. I nodded. We walked to the car and drove home, thankfully we didn't hit any traffic, so it only took us about half an hour to get home. Martin pulled into the driveway and told me to get comfortable on the couch and to put a movie on.

I went upstairs and put on yoga shorts and my LA Kings tank top with Jones 31 on the back. After I put my slippers on, I headed downstairs and flipped on the tv. I searched through Netflix, "Hey babe, how about Cabin in the Woods!?" I semi-yelled to Martin not knowing how close or far he was from me.

"That sounds good to me," he said walking towards the couch with a couple of wine glasses and a bottle of Merlot, my favorite red wine.

"Celebrating the win are we?" I ask him.

"Hopefully celebrating the answer," he said. I looked at him confused, "I love you Ally, I knew we'd be together forever since the first time we met. I was debating on whether or not to wait for this, but with the win tonight I knew it had to be tonight. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes!!! I love you too!!!" I said jumping into his arms. I should've been more careful because he almost dropped the ring, "oops sorry I got too excited."

"That's okay," he said slipping the ring on my finger. I smiled jumped back into his arms kissing him. We watched the movie, fell asleep and lived a very happy life together.