Curtis Lazar (#27 of Ottawa Senators)

For Penguins87_Fan #WattpadSisters

A/N: Hope you like it girl :)

My boyfriend and I had plans to go to dinner and a bar later tonight, but plans change and people change.

I didn't know how bad people could be. My boyfriend and I were an okay couple. We got along great in front of others, but not behind closed doors. We always argued or fought. He never physically hurt me until a few days ago.

We were arguing because he slept with some random girl when he was drunk and he called me a bitch for not letting him do what he wanted to do or who in this case. He slapped me when I called him a dick for cheating on me. I broke up with him and he actually punched me in the stomach.

I ran out of his apartment and refused to go back. I just had a really hard test, so my friends and I decided to go to the bar.

When I got there I immediately ordered a shot of Jameson at the bar, "Hey Amy, there's a really hot guy over there," my friend pointed out for me.

I recognized the guy as Curtis Lazar of the Ottawa Senators and he was with a few of the other players. My friends hit on all the other players as I sat at the bar waiting for my shot.

The bartender came over and gave me my shot and I downed it, "I'll take another please."

"Wow someone's had a rough night," someone said sitting down next to me.

"More like a hard week," I said turning to him as I noticed it was Curtis Lazar sitting beside me, "Hey I'm Amy."

"I'm Curtis, but I think you already know that with that look you're giving me," he said.

"Yes, I'm a huge Senators fan!!! It's a pleasure to meet you," I told Curtis.

"Likewise, now why are you having a bad week," he asked me. I told him about my ex-boyfriend and that I had a hard test and he couldn't believe it.

"I can't believe it, I'm so sorry. make that two shots bartender," he said.

We both took our shots and then I heard the voice of someone I never wanted to see ever again. I turned around and saw my ex standing by the pool table drunk.

"Curtis, I have to go," I told him.

"What's wrong Amy?" He asked me.

"My ex...he's here," I told him.

"Let's get you out of here," Curtis told me.

"Thank you," I said getting out of my seat.

"Amy where do you think you're going?" My ex said grabbing my arm.

"She's leaving, now let her go asshole," Curtis said.

"Not until she gives me a kiss," he said pulling me closer to him.

Curtis got him off of me and punched him in the face, knocking him out. We ran out of there after that.

"Thank you Curtis," I told him.

"No problem, anything for a pretty lady like yourself," he said.

I giggled and blushed, "That was adorable and very brave," I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. He was very cute. He also seemed very nice.

He gave me a ride home and walked me to the door like a gentleman and gave me his phone number. I gave him mine as well.

We texted each other nonstop after that. We went on dates. We became boyfriend and girlfriend. He took me to many different places and gave me tickets to all his games. He made me feel safe and loved. We loved each other. I moved in with him and we got married. We also had two kids, a boy and a girl. Our boy would take place after his father in the NHL, while our girl would do whatever she wanted, but she seemed to already love animals. We lived a very happy life together and couldn't have asked for anything more.