Jonathan Toews <3 (#19 of Chicago Blackhawks)

For seREUSly
A/N: that picture is so cute!!!

Jonathan and I have been dating for about a year and it's been great with him, but I am being attacked on the internet.

I used to put pictures up from our dates and such, but I was beginning to get sick of all the hate comments from people.

People kept telling me I was a distraction or I was only with him for his money.

Whenever I'd go to his games people would yell in my face about it.

It got to the point where I deleted my social media accounts and had to sit up in the suites with the other girlfriends and wives.

"Alina I'm home," Jonathan said walking into the front door.  My apartment was being fumigated so I've been staying here.

"Hey Jonathan," I said giving him a hug and a kiss, "How was practice?"

"It was good, but we need to talk," he tells me as he gives me a kiss, "And don't worry we're not breaking up."

I breathed a sigh of relief, "Well that's good."

We sat on the couch, "I saw the comments that people have been saying about you."

"I don't want to have this conversation Jonathan," I tell him.  We've had this conversation before and I've never wanted to have it, so I'd walk away.

"We need to talk about this Alina," he tells me holding my hands.

"Fine," I say.

We talk about it for quite a while. 

Jonathan says, "You need to ignore them because none of it is true and I'm mad that all of this happened to you.  I love you Alina and I don't want this to get in the way of us or anything like that.  They're all just jealous because you get me all to yourself and I get you all to myself."

He holds me in his arms, "I love you too Jonathan and thank you."

We talk some more and it doesn't bother me as much as it did when people said those means things and after they saw it didn't bother me the teasing and bullying died down a lot and Jonathan and I stayed happy and in love.