Tyler Seguin <3 (#91 of Dallas Stars)

For blackBirdisflying
A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update, I was super busy. Hope you like it :)

Tyler and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. Our moms were best friends growing up, so it made sense for us to be best friends, too.

We played together, went to school together, watched movies, shopped, helped each other with homework and relationships just like any normal friendship. When Tyler had hockey practice, I would always go with him to cheer him on. Whenever I had dance practice, he would always come and watch and cheer me on. I would go to his games and he would attend my recitals.

We were there for each other when we were sick and when we went through break ups or family problems. We knew how to cheer each other up. One time when my family went out of town, Tyler ended up staying for the whole week at my house. We ended up having a lot of fun and had sex for the first time. We occasionally had sex after that first time. We really clicked, but never ended up getting together.

After graduation we kind of lost touch. I moved to Texas to study kinesiology and later got a job at a physical therapy office. I watched hockey every chance I could to see if I would see him playing, but it wasn't very often because of work, so I never saw him playing.

"Y/N can you come in here for a second?" My boss Andy asked me.

"Of course," I said walking into his office and sitting in one of the chairs.

"So, we need a person to go to the American Airlines Center to do some personal training for the Dallas Stars part time," he said.

"Yes!!!" I yelled a little loud. He gave me a quizzical look, "Sorry, you didn't ask me."

"Well I didn't get to asking you, but we'd be honored if you went," he said.

"Thank you Andy!!!" I said giving him a hug.

"Of course," he said, "Wear comfortable clothes, but warm ones."

I woke up the next morning excited for the day ahead. I stretched, did crunches, push-ups and did the rest of my work out routine. After I worked out I took a nice warm shower and got dressed. I put on a tan bra with leopard lace, a matching thong, my black yoga pants and a green Dallas Stars tank top.

As I walked out of my apartment, I grabbed a grey sweatshirt, car keys and purse and left. I got into my forest green range rover and drove to the American Airlines Center.

I pulled into the parking structure and parked my car. I entered the stadium and made my way towards the ice rink, since I was supposed to meet Coach Ruff there.

I felt the cold chill hit my exposed face and smiles. I really missed going to ice rinks. There were a few players skating around on the ice and as I made my way to the bench I saw Coach Ruff, "Hey Coach Ruff, I'm Y/N, the new part time personal trainer."

"Ah of course, it's very nice to meet you," he said. He introduced the rest of the coaching staff to me and got me a pair of skates. More players were getting on the ice for practice, Coach told me to put the skates on and skate around while we waited for everyone else.

As I skated around, I watched the players. I couldn't help but think some were very good looking, but I told myself they were off limits because I work there.

When Coach called all the players over, I skated over and stood with the other trainers, "Okay everyone, we had a real good game last night and we need to have another great game tomorrow night. We'll scrimmage and the trainers will work with you guys one on one. We have a new trainer, everyone please welcome Y/N. She'll be working part time here, so be nice."