Tanner Pearson (#70 of LA Kings)

I couldn't stand some of the people in my Law class especially these two girls. They always wore Kings stuff when we had a game and the first time I saw that, I was like sweet, I'll have to talk to them about games sometime, but that changed quickly.

They sat behind me and I could always hear them talking about how they go to every game and have some of the players sticks and autographs and what not. They were acting so much better and rich then others. Today I was annoyed the most though - it was before class and I was sitting in my seat. I was wearing Tanner Pearson's jersey because he's my boyfriend and he was picking me up after my class.

"So is Pearson your favorite player?" One of the girls asked me walking to throw something away.

"He's one of my favorites," I told them, there was no point in telling them he's my boyfriend because they wouldn't believe me.

"Yeah he's really cute," the other girl said. I just nodded, "He's nice too. I met him after a game last week and we hit it off."

I knew she was lying because I was with Tanner after every game last week, "Yeah sure," I said grabbing my phone to text Tanner to pick me up now. He texted me back saying he'd be here in five minutes.

The girls kept talking about how much he liked them, I was about to leave when the professor walked in, "Okay class let's get started."

Five minutes later I could hear the girls going crazy talking really loud, I was so annoyed that I wasn't even paying attention to what was going on, "Babe?"

I looked up to see none other than Tanner standing at the front the class looking at me, I was about to answer when the girl behind got up saying, "Yes."

Tanner saw how angry I got and gave me a look saying calm down. She started to walk down to him and I could hear the murmurs from my classmates. When she got up to him, she tried to hug him, but he pushed her away, "Look I don't know who you are, but I'm here to pick up my girlfriend," he told her.

I stood up, walked down to him, he put his arm around me and I kissed him, "Hey babe, thanks for picking me up." She looked so mad and everybody laughed, "Sorry but you really shouldn't lie to try to get people to like you."

And with that Tanner and I left the class hand in hand. Those girls never came back to class either.