Marc-Andre Fleury <3 (#29 of Pittsburgh Penguins)

For Penguins87_Fan

A/N: Amy this is for you girl, hope you like it!!! #wattpadsisters

I flew into Los Angeles International Airport to visit my friend Tyna for some hockey and good times. I was so excited to see her.

She was treating me to a hockey game. It'd be my first game and my favorite team was playing. It was a Kings vs Penguins games.

I couldn't wait to see Marc-Andre play. He is my favorite player and Tyna told me she had a huge surprise for me, so I could only hope it was to meet him.

As I left the terminal and walked to the curb, she ran over to me giving me a giant hug.

"Amy, oh my god how was your flight?" She asked me.

"It was great and not too much turbulence," I told her as I put my bag into her car.

"That's good well the games at 7:30, but I thought we'd head over around 4 for drinks and part of your surprise," she said.

"Okay," I was so excited. We went to her place in Manhattan Beach and got ready for the game. We did our makeup and both put on black leggings with sneakers; she wore black Vans and I wore black Converse. She put on her #31 Jones LA Kings jersey and I put on my #29 Fleury Pittsburgh Penguins jersey on.

We headed to Staples Center, "Where are we going?" I asked Tyna.

"We get to park where the players park," she said showing the guard her pass.

He let us through and we parked. We got out of the car and I was amazed. We got to walk through the areas all the players walked through, "Oh my god, so many greats have walked down these halls: Gretzky, McSorley, Brown, Toews, Kopitar, Crosby and the Marc-Andre Fleury!!!!! This is so awesome Tyna. Thank you so much."

"Oh this isn't even the best surprise. Just follow me through these doors," we walked through double doors that had the Kings logo on them. You could hear men's voices from the other side of the doors.

As we walked through, there the Kings' players were all stretching, "Tyna!!!" The players all yelled.

Tyna smiled and walked over to Jones and gave him a hug and kiss, "Amy this is my boyfriend, Martin Jones and this is everybody. Everybody this is Amy."

"Hey Amy," they all yelled.

I talked to the players for a bit, while Tyna was talking to Jones. He was nodding his head at something she asked, then she gave him a kiss and walked back to me, "Amy you ready for your next surprise?"

"Yes," I said more excited, "You know you don't have to give me any more surprises."

"You'll love this one though," she said pulling me down another hallway and through another set of double doors, "Amy let me introduce you to the Pittsburgh Penguins!!!"

I was in shock, "Uhh...oh my god!!! Hi everyone."

"Haha, this is Sidney, Geno, and here's Marc-Andre..." she kept going, but I wasn't listening. I couldn't take my eyes off of Marc. He was so gorgeous.

"So you going to keep staring at him or are you going to talk to him?" Tyna asked me slightly pushing me towards him.

"Hi I'm Amy," I introduced myself.

"Hey I'm Marc-Andre. So you're a huge Penguins fan I hear, and I really like that jersey of yours. It looks really good on you," he said making me blush.

"Thank you. You're my favorite player," I told him.

"That makes me happy. Well I have to go to pre-skate warm ups, hopefully I'll see you after the game," he said to me.