Tanner Pearson <3 (#70 of LA Kings)

For hockeyobsessed70 my fellow Kings fan and Pearson lover!!!! That smile is just amazing!!!!

Tanner and I have been dating for a few years now. We are so happy and we love each so much. We have a beautiful house in Manhattan Beach with the cutest German Shepard you'll ever see.

Today Tanner and I are driving together to Staples Center for the Kings 7:30 game.

"Babe traffic's going to be awful," I say as we get on the 110 N onramp.

"That's why we have the Fast Trak Kylie," Tanner replies.

"I always forget that we have that," I laugh. Tanner holds my hand the whole way to Staples, 'He looks so handsome in his suit,' I think.

We pull into the parking lot for the players. Tanner and I walk hand in hand into the arena. He kisses my hand, "I'll see you during warm ups. I love you."

"I love you too," I say before walking to the players bench. This is what we did before every game. I always watch the warm ups from the bench.

Warm ups start like normal, the Kings skate onto the ice and Tanner waves to me before shooting some pucks into the net.

I enjoy watching the warm ups, but felt like they end fast.

Tanner skates off the ice and doesn't even wave bye. The rest of the team is lined up in front of the bench on the ice. I'm about to leave the bench when Tyler tells me to stay and watch the Jumbotron.

The 'Newlywed Game' with Tyler and Tanner comes on and I can't help but laugh.

(A/N: watch the video I uploaded if you haven't yet)

After the what time does Tyler go to bed I thought it'd be over since it's almost game time, but I'm wrong.

One more question is up, 'Will Kylie say yes to Tanner's question?'

And the screen goes black, the spotlight shines on the player bench where I'm sitting.

I look to my left to see Tanner in his suit bent down on one knee. My hands go to my face.

"Kylie, I love you so much. Will you marry me?" Tanner asks.

"Are you serious?!?!?!?" I ask him, he nods, "Yes!!!!!" I exclaim jumping into his arms.

He slipped the ring into my finger and we both smile.

"I'm so glad you said yes because that would have been so awkward if you said no," he says pointing behind me.

The whole team was holding signs that said, 'YES' on them.

I laugh, "I'd never say no to you baby."

We kiss and the whole crowd cheers for us.

The Kings won that game which jut made the whole day an even better experience.