Sidney Crosby <3 (#87 of Pittsburgh Penguins)

For hockeyobsessed70 because she's awesome and Sidney's hot!!!!

I always enjoyed watching Sidney skate and play hockey. He always looked so smooth and hot.

I just sit on the sidelines during practice and cheer him on, but trying not to be distracting.

Sidney and I have been dating for a little over a year and we were enjoying every second of it especially when we moved in together.

After Sidney's practice today we're going to unpack the rest of my things.

After an hour, we left the rink and drove to Sidney's house.

When we walk inside, there are a few boxes downstairs and a few upstairs in our room and bathroom.

"Where should we start babe?" Sidney asks.

"Let's start upstairs and then make our way down here," I say.

"Okay," he says making his way upstairs.

I pinch his butt as he walks ahead of me up the stairs, which makes him laugh.

He starts unpacking the boxes in the bedroom, while I work on the bathroom boxes, only 2 small ones with toiletries in it.

After I finish putting everything away in the bathroom, I go into our bedroom to see Sidney going through the box with all my underwear and bras, "Oh when are you going to wear these for me," he says holding up a matching black lace bra and underwear.

"Never if you don't work on another box," I tell him.

He pouts, "You'd look so cute in them though."

I'm bright red at this point, "Let's work on the boxes downstairs since you're too immature up here."

We unpack everything downstairs which is only kitchenware and movies.

We watch a movie together, kiss a bunch and fall asleep on the couch together.

A/N: Wine is great.  Love ya girl hope you like it :)