Patrick Sharp (#10 of Chicago Blackhawks)

For @BVBbridesmaid96, hope you like it :)

Patrick Sharp and I have been married about a year when I found out I were pregnant. At 8 months, I felt terrible and like a whale and didn't want to do much. It didn't bother Patrick so much, he was just happy that he was going to be a father.

They were in Los Angeles for the playoffs and I was at home in Chicago watching the games with Sidney Crosby and Geno of the Pittsburgh Penguins. I used to work for them, so we were close and when Patrick had to leave, they'd come over and stay a while. This time especially since I was pregnant.

We were all watching the game on our couch. The series was 3-2. The Los Angeles Kings were ahead. We needed to win this one to tie the series up. The game was in the final seconds and we won. We all jumped up screaming and cheering.

A few hours later we were all talking. "So do you guys have to go home now?"

"No we're staying until after the next game. We're going to watch it in the suite we bought for the game," Sidney said.

Geno nodded, then the front door opened and Patrick walked in, "Baby, you're home early."

"I caught an earlier flight so I could come home to this little guy," he said rubbing my belly and kissing me.

"We going to go bed now," Geno said.

"Thanks for taking care of my angel," Patrick told them.

"Anytime Sharpie," Crosby said.

"You played great tonight baby," I told him with a yawn.

"Thanks but you know you should be sleeping," he said taking me upstairs to our room.

-2 Days Later-

I was getting ready to go watch the game with Sidney and Geno. Thankfully I could fit into Patrick's jerseys.

"Are you ready boys?" I said waddling down the stairs.

They were both downstairs waiting for me, but they were so patient with me and I was thankful for that.

When we got to the game, we made our way to our suite and had some food while watching the game. During the second intermission, Geno and Sidney left to grab some more food. I felt some pain in my stomach, but I thought it was just gas so I let it go and didn't think anything of it.

When the boys came back, they gave me a plate of food. I walked back to the window to watch the game when the pain came back. I dropped my plate and grabbed my belly. Sid and Geno rushed to my side, "Are you okay?" Sid asked me.

"No I need to go to the hospital," I told them.

Geno picked me up and we rushed out of the suite and down to the car garage. We got into Sid's car and sped to the hospital.

"Someone needs to call Patrick, oh my god!!!! No you are not allowed to come out until you're daddy is ready," I told my belly.

Sid got on the phone and called Patrick, he didn't answer, then he called Coach Q, "Coach!!! We're taking Y/N to the hospital. She's having the baby, tell Patrick!!!!"

When we got to the hospital, they put me in a room immediately I made sure they turned the game on so I could watch it, "Where's Sid and Geno? I need them in here!!!"

They rushed into the room, "What's wrong?"

"I just wanted to watch the game with you two," I told them. They laughed.

We were all watching the end of the game, I had more contractions. The doctor told me I shouldn't wait much longer, I told him too bad.

We ended up losing the game, "Ahh, this hurts so bad!!! You have to stay in, daddy will be here soon."

I was squeezing Geno's hand so hard, I was sure I was going to break it, "I'm so sorry Geno." He nodded understanding.

"Let me in, that's my wife in there!!!" We heard someone yelling. Sid ran over and let Patrick in.

"Hey baby, I got here as soon as I could, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm not so good, ahhhhh," I yelled.

"Step aside sir, I think she's ready," the doctor said.

Patrick moved next to me and in the next few hours, a beautiful baby boy was in my arms. I smiled down at the little bundle in my arms.

Patrick came over and picked him up. The nurse came over, "What's his name ?"

We both said, "Cameron Anthony Sharp."

He giggled, "I think he likes it," Patrick said. Everyone came in to meet our little boy and they all loved him.

The nurse came in and took a picture of us all.

Patrick turned to me, " I love you and I'm so happy I made it in time for our baby boy to be born."

I smiled, " I love you too and I'm so happy you made it here too."

He got a lot of hockey gear for presents and we were hopeful he'd follow in his father's footprints.

We didn't talk about the loss of the game, we only moved forward and lived our happy lives with our son.