Tyler Seguin <3 (#91 of Dallas Stars)

For rose_adele_leonardo

A/N: He's so hot!!!!!!

Tyler and I have been dating for a few years so I've seen him act a lot of different ways, but it still upset me when he was angry because he tended to yell at me.

The Stars needed to win this game in order to make the playoffs so it was a very important game.

Unfortunately I couldn't be at the game tonight, so I was at home watching it.

It was the last period and the Stars were up by one.  The Stars just had to hold out a bit longer and keep their defense up.  Unfortunately Jeff Carter made a great shot that flew past Henrik and the game was now tied.  Then, the Kings scored one more goal in the last 13 seconds and the final buzzer rang. 

The Stars lost.  I was sitting on the couch in shock.  Tyler would be home in less than an hour and I knew he'd be upset.

*Small Time Skip*
I decided to go into the office and get some work done when I heard the front door open and slam shut.

I winced, but turned off the computer and got up to try to calm Tyler down.

I went into the kitchen, knowing he went straight for our booze cabinet, I heard a glass break, "Tyler what happened?  Are you okay?"

I saw the broken glass on the ground and Tyler was mumbling, "Fine."

He was trying to clean up the glass.  I went up to him, "Here I'll do that."

"No it's fine I'll do it. It's my glass," he snapped at me.

He cleaned up the glass and poured himself some whiskey.

"So how are you?" I asked him.

"Really? Obviously I'm not okay.  We're not in the playoffs," he again snapped at me.

"Anything I can do to help," I said putting my arms around him hinting at sex.

He shoved me off him which made me hit my back and arm quite hard on the counter behind me, "You can't do anything, you never help me and you're useless."

I couldn't believe he shoved me, he's said hurtful things before but he's never physically hurt me and the combination of both was terrible.

I got up and rubbed my arm, "I'm useless, okay, enjoy you're night then," I said running up the stairs.

I slammed the bedroom door shut, went into the bathroom and changed into my yoga shorts and tank top pajama top.  I saw a bruise start to form on my lower back and my arm. 

I got into bed and cried.

*Tyler's POV*
I heard the bedroom door slam  and finished the whiskey in my glass.  I then sat down in the living room.

"Why'd I do that?  She not useless.  I'm so stupid she's probably upstairs packing right now.  I can't believe I pushed her.  She was just trying to help.  Fuck I'm stupid."

I waited downstairs for a little bit to cool down before going upstairs.

I walked into our room and saw Rose laying in bed facing away from the door.  I frowned when I saw she wasn't wearing one of my shirts like usual.  I walked over our bed pulled my shirt off (A/N: omg hot) and got into bed.

I saw that a bruise was forming on her arm and lower back and frowned even more.

I assume she's sleeping, "Rose I'm so sorry.  I never meant to hurt you.  I'm just so frustrated and I took it out on you.  I never should've pushed you."

*Back to Rose's POV*
I heard Tyler talking to me.

"I never should've pushed you.  I really hope you don't leave me.  I'd never forgive myself.  I love you so much.  You help me out so much.  I promise to never hurt you like this again and you're not useless at all," Tyler said.

I turn around in bed and smile, "I love you too Tyler."

Tyler smiles back, "I'm so sorry.  Can you forgive me?"

"Of course," I tell him and then I notice he isn't wearing a shirt.

He smirks at me, "Like what you see?"

"You know I do," I laugh. 

We kiss and make up.

No sexy details needed we all have good imaginations.