Milan Lucic <3 (#17 of LA Kings)

For hockeyobsessed70 Because I had a great idea for a Forbort one and she wants a Lucic of the same magnitude #Soulmates Love ya girl!!!

Everyone knows my boyfriend won't take shit from anyone. He will defend himself and kick anyone's ass if needed in the game.

The Kings are ahead 4-0 against the Canucks and it was a great game.

Milan scored in the first period, so he'd definitely score tonight ;) [A/N: wine has kicked in]

There was only a few minutes left in the period and I was getting really excited.

With one minute left everyone stood up including me and cheered as loud as they could.

The final buzzer went off and that's when it happened.

Higgins came up behind Milan and just punched him right in the face. It started a huge fight with all the players on the ice, with the rest of the players skating on to try to break it up and even some of them started fighting.

Needless to say I was pissed off at Higgins.

Since I'm Milan's girlfriend I had an all-access VIP pass, so I made my way to the locker rooms as the players did.

I saw Higgins heading into the locker room and went off, "Higgins what the fuck was all that about!!!!!!"

"What are you talking about little girl?" He replies.

"I'm Lucic's girlfriend and that was complete bullshit going after him like that, just because you guys lost doesn't mean you need to take it out on us like that!!!"

I was about about to punch him when I was picked up and thrown over the shoulders of someone, "Put me down." I yelled.

"No you're going to get hurt," Milan said keeping a hold on me and walking into the locker room.

He sat me down on the bench and went into the showers, "Is he mad at me?" I asked Brown.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not mad at you. I had to change," Milan said coming out of the showers in his suit with a bloody nose.

"Oh baby, your cheek," I say reaching up to caress his blood stained cheek.

Milan takes hold of my hand, "It's Okay, I'm used to it."

I frown, "Stupid Higgins."

Milan laughs, "You're so cute defending me when Higgins is so much bigger than you.  I love you."

"I'll always defend you and I love you too," I tell him as we head out to the car.

We make our way home and cuddle the rest of the night after icing Milan's cheek.