3🐝

🎋Even though seeing me,she does't say anything,

But, must have thought that my love has come🎋

At Brindhavanam mansion:

All the family members are waiting for their two handsome princes and their two beautiful queens.

Priya, Akshitha and Anjali are busy in cooking their son's and daughter's favourite food where as Misti is busy in helping them.

While cooking...

Priya(worried):Bhabi these three people have not yet come home. It's been one hour still they didn't arrive.

Akshitha: Don't worry, they will come. Once call kunal.

At the same time, Raj has come from office and heard the conversation between them and butted in.

Raj: No need of that bhabhi, I had already called him. He said that they were on the way and will reach home in one hour.

Misti: By the way kunal is their with them na aunty then why to take tension...Just relax...

Anjali(giggling): Now I can see and enjoy the real show of two couples.

Akshitha glared at her. By looking at Akshitha, Anjali immediately shut her mouth.

Priya (queried): Raj bhai, where is my husband?

Raj: Amith and Ram went to the airport to pickup your son and son-in-law. They will be here in ten minutes.

By hearing Raj words, both Akshitha and Priya became so happy. They both are eagerly waiting to meet them.

It's been 10 years they last saw them. They only talk via phone & skype with them. They both waited for ten years for them to return so that, those two mothers can see them and hug their son's in their arms.