22🐝

🎄🎠🎄
           Sapno se aage ab tum
           Hakikat ban chuke ho

                          🎄🎠🎄           Sapno se aage ab tum           Hakikat ban chuke ho

Zoya pov:

I don't know what to say seeing him at my door steps i felt so scared when i glanced at him.

He went inside while slightly pushing my shoulders with his legs while walking which made me stumble a bit.
He walked to safa, sat on it like he owns this house.

I peeked at my dad and phupha who were completely engrossed in playing with hani. I don't know what to do seeing him at my door steps made me speechless.

"Bring a glass of water for me" he said in a dominating tone.

I unconciously nodded my head and fee in to the kitchen. I was filling the glass with chilled water because it's so hot outside...

Phuphi: for whom you were filling the water choti?

"v-vo...for that brown eyed boy" i said quickly and left to hall and saw that hani was sitting on that boy's lap and he was busy in talking to my dad & phupha.

I scuttered to his direction and extended my little hands which was holding a glass of chilled water towards him. He took it from me and started drinking...while i stood beside him while looking down at my feet with fear.

Hani: cutie..dekho na meri bhai ne mere liye kya leke aye hai?

She said while showing chocolate box to me....mean while phuphi & badimaa came from kitchen.

Phuphi: what brown ey...

"v-vo...w-where is your bhai ? Hani" i asked her by interrupting phuphi due my eagerness to see her brother aka Abhi.

By hearing my words all were started laughing....hani smacked her forehead and said..

Hani: ohoo...cutie...he is my brother

She pointed towards the brown eyed boy.

Hoyee..

How could this brown eyed boy turned out into hani's brother aka Abhi

I glanced at him...he was looking at me coldly.

Mom: choti...i told you to change your dress na then why didn't you change it..

My mom said while coming downstairs and glanced at Abhi...

Mom:abhi...so atlast you decided to vist your home.

Abhi: waise nahi hai choti maami....i was busy in my studies and sports.

He said and looked at me top to bottom and smirked at me....i instantly hold the hem of my shirt and started pulling down nervously and sprinted from there..