18🐝

🎋When someone stops our heartbeat,

When someone takes our name in their thoughts,
Memories then become more memorable,
When someone knows us better than us🎋

When someone takes our name in their thoughts, Memories then become more memorable, When someone knows us better than us🎋

Zoya pov:

I exclaimed as hard as possible in horror and slightly peeked through my eyelashes towards them.

They both have a terrified look on their faces.

"Zoya"

Phuphi called me with a shocking look at the same time she was sweating badly with a tear stained face.

"Ha Phuphi, I am fine. Nothing has happened to me. I'm fit and fine, Don't cry. Please stop preparing for coffin for me" I assured her.

Phupha: What Coffin?

Phupha asked me with a confused look, like he don't know anything. I glared at him.

"Don't act in front of me Phupha. I know what you both thought about me after I fainted. You both assumed that I was dead na. That's why you both were wailing & talking about the coffin." I was saying when Phuphi, angrily interrupted me and yelled.

Phuphi(shouted): Stop it, Zoya. Don't speak a word further.

Phupha(glaring): Priya, why are you scolding my little princess. Just now she regained her consciousness.

"Hmm..Hmmm." I hummed with an innocent face, when Phupha was saying while cupping my cheeks adoringly, but Phuphi interrupted him in the middle again.

Phuphi: Then, what should I tell her, when she was saying bad omen word's.

Phupha: Don't listen to her Princess. We haven't thought that you are dead plus we also didn't talk about any coffin. I am just asking her to make cold coffee for you so that you can have it after you woke up. I think you misheard coffee as a coffin.

"Ohh" I dragged the ohh in slow motion.

Phuphi (calmly): Now, How are you feeling, Zoya?

"I am fine Phuphi, but Phupha, Why did you bring me to Abhi room instead of taking me to my room" I asked him in bewilderment.

Phuphi (sarcastically): You are asking the wrong person, Zoya. It was Abhi who brought you to his room.

I was baffled. By looking at my expression, my Phuphi explained to me that what happened after I fainted.

"Oh!! Then where was he?" I further queried her.

Phupha(shrugging): Don't know, princess. Just now he went out.

Ohhoo...

"Okay, then Phupha & Phuphi, you both are looking worn out, go to your room and sleep, whereas I will go to my room to sleep" I commented by getting up from the bed.