31🐝

🎄🎠🎄
   Aap hi rab aap imaan ban gaye
          Aap humari jaan ban gaye

                           🎄🎠🎄   Aap hi rab aap imaan ban gaye          Aap humari jaan ban gaye

Zoya pov:

The bright sun rays falling upon me disturbing my sleep.

"Urghh...zoya you had forgotten to close the curtains last night" I mumbled sleeply.

Suddenly realisation hits me. I woke up while rubbing my eyes nd glanced at the wall clock... it's 9am. Today is mehendi and I was sleeping like a log...Huff...why didn't maa wake me up?..

Uff...thankgod I woke up on time...

I rose up from bed, went to the washroom to do my daily routine. I did my business, stepped out of the washroom and stood infront of my closet, stared at the dress which maa gave me last night to wear for mehendi yet I didn't feel comfortable in that dress.

Knock...

"Come in maa...when did you start knocking on my door" I said with out whirling around. I didn't get any response but I continued..

"Maa...I don't want to put on that lehenga which you gave me last night I mean I like it but I won't feel cosy in that dress. I want to wear this..." I said while twisting my head a little by gripping up a crop top and a capri with my both hands to show her and got froze.

Hoyee... it's not my maa... it's my devil😩....I dropped them because of shock and put my hands down and was trying to look at anywhere but not him while scratching my head with a nervous giggle.

Hoyee...ab mein kya karu...

"Abhi...vo..mein" I was trying to find words to speak while he was marching towards me with so much love and passion...

Abhi: you are looking damn sexy in my shirt sweetheart.

By hearing his words all the heat rushed to my cheeks making them pinkish and looked down coyly while clutching the hem of the shirt.

He hold my wrist nd by clasping it nd throwed me gently on my bed. I shrieked while he hovered over me. His legs are either side of my body and caged me in his hold. He leaned in more close and I could feel his mint breath fanning on my face and my heart was busy in screaming...

Labdub...

Lubdub...

Lubdub...

He leaned more closer to my lips and I don't know what came over me and blurted out...

"A-Abhi...we s-should start with a hygienic dating" I uttered while pinching my lips.

Abhi: haha... hygienic relationship... seriously sweetheart...you didn't forget that word till now..

He said in between his laugh...haye...😍 he looks so manly while laughing..