4🐝

🎋I love you more than life

I'm not afraid of death, more than your seperation
If you want, try me more than anyone else
There is nothing in my life more than your love🎋

I'm not afraid of death, more than your seperationIf you want, try me more than anyone elseThere is nothing in my life more than your love🎋

Zoya pov:

How did they get this stupid idea. I cursed and glanced at Abhi, he is already smirking at me.

Hey baghwan!

(oh god!)

Why...Oh..Why...He has to be my boss. I mentally cried by pinching my lips.

All my family left from there expect my Abhi. He came near me and said...

Abhi( wickedly): From now, it will be more fun sweetheart..(husky voice)

Sweetheart

I mumbled shyly, but soon it faded away when I saw him smiling evilly at me, again fear replaced in my face.

He just shows a cold hearted facade to everyone, but actually he is a devil.

He went to my room because he is staying in my room. He won't eat food when someone served food for him. He only eats when I only serve him that too homemade food. He doesn't touch junk food and due to him I even learned cooking.

"Zoya" Phuphi shouted.

Why phuphi is shouting my name loudly.

I went to the kitchen and I asked her the reason why she called me. She gave me milk to me. Are you all thinking as same as me that the milk is for me, but you are wrong.

It's for Abhi.

Phuphi: Go, go & give this milk to Abhi.

I nodded my head and took the milk from her, and strolled into his room. I mean my room.

I stood in front of the room and blow few amount of air from my mouth to calm my nerves.

I don't have a habit of knocking on my own room. So, I turned the door knob and entered inside.

A fresh smell of flowers hit my nostrils. It was such a nice smell of my home made perfume and glanced at the whole room.

There he is! Busily working on his laptop, sitting on my comfy bean bag like a king. How I missed sitting on my cozy bean bag.

Huff! I slowly walked to him.

"Abhi" I called him.

He didn't respond to me. So, this time I took a brave step to call him.

"Abhi" I again called him by gently patting on his shoulder with my tender hands.

He raised his head from his stupid laptop and glanced at me with amusement dancing in his eyes and quickly masked it to an arrogant one.