49🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Tumhare Samne Hote Hue Bhi Tumse Door Rahna
Isse Badi Majburi Ki Misaal Aur Kiya Hogi

🎄🎠🎄Tumhare Samne Hote Hue Bhi Tumse Door RahnaIsse Badi Majburi Ki Misaal Aur Kiya Hogi

Zoya pov:

"stop right there..we are in public" i wispered yelled at him in low tone.

Abhi(sly smile): so what waise who cares..

"I care" i said getting annoyed by his actions.

Abhi(raising an eyebrow): oh..

He said and was about to pull me into me into him at the same time my eyes get caught something which i dreamt.. i yellled in excitement..

Couple outfits.

I grinned at himm..

Abhi(sternly): no...

"Abhiii.." i whined.

Abhi(arrogant): we are not a teenagers to wear..

"Abhi...age is not consider in love or in  enjoying our life...ok..whatever our age might be we should enjoy to the fullest..nd added to that you are saying like we became old...for god sake we are youth..we should enjoy all this" i told my point trying to put some sense into my devil's brain who was giving me a boring expression.

Abhi(glaring): you know na i don't like these kind of stuffs and all..

"Abhi..you are so boring..when you don't know how to enjoy then try to learn from me" i said being proud of myself.

Abhi(gritting teeth): just shut your mouth & go and select the sarees..

Idiot if he doesn't have any come back he will say like that...😂

"Abhhi" i pouted to which he will definetly melt for my pout.

Abhi(trying to calm): sweetheart now..

But noo....he didn't melt to it..instead
he pointed his fingers to that stupid saree section..which i don't even know how to drape it..

Don't worry zoya...he told you to buy those na...remember one thing that never ever learn how to drape it because due to that he will drape the saree so that you can woo him with my your body nd added to that poor beast one fine day he will get tired of it..

Hahaha😄

But zoya...wait you have to stop him from buying those lingaries..

Arghh...but he won't listen to me.. what to do...

Haaa...idea..

I will make him dig his own grave for buying those for me..

Wait..Mr. Abhimanyu khurana..

I will seduce you in such a way that you will regret it for buying those for me..

Mind: haha..have you forgotten last time you tried to seduce him but failed..