46🐝

🌲🎠🌲
Mushkil Kam Pyaar Karna Nahi,
Balki Use Sacche Dil Se Nibhana Hai..!!

Zoya pov:

Zoya pov:

Then she showed me nd as soon as i saw i frozed in my place..

What she said was true...that means he registered our marriage but what shocked me more was......it was registered few years ago...that too on my parents death day..

A few tears escaped from my eyes....😥

But...when did i signed on the certificate.

At now my eyes got blurred and tears were flowing from my eyes...😭

How can he do that with me..

It clearly shows that he cheated me...

He betrayed me by hiding the most important thing in my life.....

Not only my Abhi...but everyone in my family deceived me...

How can my beast do that to me... especially to his sweetheart..

And mostly why did he conceal it from me.

It's not like i disagree with him whatever he do or i scold him like other wives do nd added to that i have a right to know about it..but he hid it from me...why?

Did he thought that i don't have a right to know about it or what...

Hey baghwan...😩

Why did i love that jerk so much that even though he betrayed me by hiding it from me because now also i'm not getting angry on him...

Why?

Why...god..why?

I should be angry on him na then why i am not feeling rage..

Heart: Because your heart knows that he don't cheat you...and you also know that he always do whatever is good for you zoya...as he loves you so much...

May be i thought..But i don't understand one thing is why i was feeling happy & sad both at a time deep inside....

Women: mam...are you ok..

I came out of my trance and wiped my tears...and gave a fake smile and nod my head in yes...

Phuphi: choti have you registered it..

Phuphi came to me after ending her call. I glanced at my phuphi...not knowing what to answer...because i think like me she too doesn't know about it because if she knows then she definitely don't help me in this so...i'm 100% sure that she doesn't know any thing about it. It's better to keep mum..

I nodded my head in yes...

Phuphi: ok chalo...

"no..phuphi...you go na....i will go to office as i have an important work to do" i lied because right now my mind is in a mess and i wanted to clear it.