16🐝

🎋I was intoxicated by your charm

When you looked back, I fainted,
Had to say this one thing to you,
Don't know why I fell silent on seeing you🎋

When you looked back, I fainted, Had to say this one thing to you, Don't know why I fell silent on seeing you🎋

Zoya pov:

I think some demon has possessed him.

Wait! What!!

He is already a devil and how can a demon posses on a devil? I am a stupid to think like that.

I came out of my stupid thoughts by hearing Bhabhi voice.

Bhabhi: Abhi, you can eat the cake, as it was a homemade cake which was baked by our Zoya specially for you.

Hey baghwan!!

Till now, he is thinking that it was from outside that's why he was looking angry at me when I was going to feed him.

Huff! I know he won't eat outside food & junk food, that's why I particularly woke up at 4 in the morning, baked his favourite cake and stored it in the fridge & went back to my room again and slept.

I looked at him, he was staring at me with lot's of love. His cute brown eyes were saying something which I never understand.

Anyway, he didn't say anything and ate the cake calmly, while feeding cake to him he bit my finger.

"Ahhh " I shouted loudly.

Maa: What happen, Choti?

"vo...maa...vo...mein...Abhi.." I don't know what to say and pointing my finger here & there.

(vo...I...vo...I...Abhi..)

My devil was busy in simpering at me.

Abhi(evilly): Maami is asking you something na, tell her clearly without stammering, Zoya.

"Jerk" I mumbled.

Maa: Are you going to tell me or not?

"N-Nothing maa.." I replied.

She shook her head like I'm some kind of crazy daughter.

Huff!

Kunal Bhai & Bhabhi hugged both of us. We took blessings from our elders.

After a few minutes, I looked at my devil who was picking up a pink feather which was fell on the floor.

From, Where did it come? I glanced at the whole surroundings, but I didn't find the source of that feather anywhere.

I think it's some bird feather. Maybe while the birds were flying, the feather might be fell down from the sky.

But, what my devil is going to do with that feather.