39🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Duriyon Se Hi Ehsaas Hota Hai Ki;
Nazdikiya Kitni Khaas Hoti He..

🎄🎠🎄Duriyon Se Hi Ehsaas Hota Hai Ki;Nazdikiya Kitni Khaas Hoti He

Abhi pov:

I woke up by feeling a soft skin which is my wife against my muscular body. I opened my eyes only to find her top of me again. I wonder how she reach top of my body in the middle of night.

I kissed her temple fondly nd turned to the other side by holding her gently and placed her on the bed nd smiled to myself.

I'm so lucky to have you zoya...thanks to god that he choosed you for me. I again kissed her cheeks lovingly😊. I glanced at the watch...it's already 8am. I don't think i have time to go to gym.

I quickly fresh up and get ready to my office. I gazed at her...i don't have a heart to disturb her beauty sleep so i left a note on the night stand nd for one last time i took a glimpse at her and pecked her cheek. With that i left to downstairs.

I saw mom was dressed up in a nice saree and even wore the necklace which dad gave her last night. She looked up at me nd smiled..

"Happy birthday mom" i wished her with a smile.

Everyone in the hall turned their heads towards me with a surprise. It's not that i won't wish her evry year. I wish her every year but i don't do it infront of people.

Mom: thankyou beta...

"where is dad?" i asked her leaving all the surprised faces.

Mom: he went out with your uncle.

I nodded my head and maami asked me...

Maami: abhi...where is my daughter?

Even though she is not her bilogical mother...she is very great mom to my zoya..maami loves her a lot...like their is a great bonding between them which i never saw between zoya and chotaami...

"she is sleeping maami" i said.

Maama: why didn't you wake her up till now? Is she taking leave today from office.

Huff...i know this would come... actually i didn't told them anything still now. I think i should inform them now about her dream. I don't know how he will receive it but i will support my wife even though he don't agree to it. Because as i am her husband i have the responsibilty to fulful her every wish and should support her in pursuing her dreams.

"maama...i want to inform you about something" i said.

Maama: go on...

"maama she doesn't have interest in handling business. She was interested in event managing as her dream is to become a popular event manager not to handle the company. So i told her to pursue her goals..." i said.

Maama: what! How can you do that abhi. Then who will manage my empire. Kunal alone cannot handle the whole empire.

"maama..instead of her i will handle your empire in her place along with kunal if you want but please allow her to complete her dream. She is so passionate about it. Let her do what she wants..don't force her maama in which she doesn't like it. And hani is there na...once she will complete her training then she will help kunal in the business." i said defending my cute wife.