47🐝

🌲🎠🌲
Agar pyaar sachha ho
To ladai hone ke baad
Relationship aur bhi mazboot
Ho jata hai.

🌲🎠🌲Agar pyaar sachha hoTo ladai hone ke baadRelationship aur bhi mazbootHo jata hai

Zoya pov :

The sun rays falling on my face by waking me up. I slightly opened my eyes by adjusting to the frequency of the light and saw my devil sleeping like a kid hugging me like his life dependent on me...

I smiled at him and kissed him on his yummy delicious lips...but suddenly I smell alcohol from him...that's when last night events flashed in front of my eyes..my black eyes again got blurred and I buried my face in his chest...

"I am angry at you then also I will come to you Abhi as I can't live without you because...I love you " I mumbled in his chest.

I slowly raised my head from his neck, kissed him on his forehead then slowly but carefully I entangled our legs and squirmed from his tight embrace with difficulty. I  got up from the bed hurriedly and walked to couch and started pretending to sleep..

After few minutes I felt him placing a quilt on me...

I smiled at that thought that he cares for me and I'm happy for that...I just have to work out on my plan..

Huff...zoya you can think about the plan later now sleep. Today is sunday so you don't need to wake up early so go to sleep...I told to myself and drifted to dreams.

Author pov:

Unknown to the cute couple, their is a huge strom waiting for both them which might turn their life's upside down in a blink of an eye.

Zoya pov:

I was getting ready while sitting infront of the dressing table while braiding my hair.

He stepped out of the washroom and walked to the wardrobe, started searching for something..

...........

...........

It's been ten minutes, yet he still didn't stop searching for what he need.
With frustation...

"Sweetheart!!"

That's when my frown truned into a small smile which began playing on my lips by hearing my favourite endearment from his mouth, but stiffled it and was trying to keep a straight face..

Abhi(loudly): Will you care to talk to me atleast now...Don't irritate me with your mute act and tell me where is my blue t-shirt.

I didn't respond, sauntered to the wardrobe and shuffled some clothes to find his blue t-shirt, with in second I found it and handed it to him with a look..

"You can't even search a t-shirt without me.."

He grabbed it from me harshly.

Idiot!