17🐝

🎋Ever since my eyes have seen you,

They Don't see anything else
Don't know what magic have you done,
It doesn't know any other faces🎋

They Don't see anything else Don't know what magic have you done,It doesn't know any other faces🎋

Zoya pov:

I have an urge to respond to him, but the floor was swaying beneath me and the darkness was flashing in front of my eyes. Slowly, my world became blank.

The Last thing I saw before darkness consume me was, Abhi running to me with a worried face.

Priya pov:

Zoya went out of the car quickly without waiting for us.

Suddenly, What happened to her? I was thinking about her while going to step out of the vehicle when I heard a loud yell of my son.

"Zoya"

I looked at my son, he was shouting Zoya name loudly with a concern lacing on his voice while he was opening the car door. He got out quickly and started running towards her.

Why he was yelling her name in worry?

I twisted my neck towards my daughter in law who had stolen everyone's heart in our family with her innocence.

I got afraid when I saw her fainting, luckily my son caught her in his arms.

"Thank god my princess didn't fall on the ground"

I came out of my shock by hearing my husband's voice and looked at him with a gloomy face. He was too appalled when he saw his little princess passed out.

I shook him by my hand while tears brimmed in my eyes. Ram looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

Ram(assuring): Priya, Don't worry! She will be alright.

He said while wiping his tears. I nodded my head and we both quickly walked out of the car towards them.

Abhi, hurriedly lifted her in his arms and took her inside the mansion whereas we both followed him.

Abhi pov:

As soon as I stopped the car, Zoya got out of the car and was walking slowly by lifting her lehenga a little up with one hand and was going into the mansion unsteadily while massaging her temple with the other hand.

I was staring at her back, when suddenly, she started stumbling and was not able to balancing herself. Soon realisation sank in me that she was going to faint.

I got frightened by looking at her state. I quickly stepped out of the car while shouting her name loudly and ran to her. Luckily, I caught her in my arms in the right time or else she would have hit her head to the nearby the edge of the step.

I took her in my arms and in a swift, I rushed inside the mansion by holding her bridal style. None were there in the living room, I think all were sleeping due to the long day. Maa and dad were already panicking by looking at my Zoya's state. They both were coming behind me.