36🐝

🎄🎠🎄
          Har rishtey par naaj karo
Kal jitna barosa tha uthna aaj bhi karo
   Rishtey vo nahi jo kushi- gum mein                               Sath hai
Ristha tho vah hai vo akele pan mein
                  bhi ehasas dhe!!

                            🎄🎠🎄          Har rishtey par naaj karoKal jitna barosa tha uthna aaj bhi karo   Rishtey vo nahi jo kushi- gum mein                               Sath haiRistha tho vah hai vo akele pan mein                  bhi ehasa...

Zoya pov:

I headed to kitchen but again I came back and went to dining table with curiosity to check the dishes. I opened the kids of the bowls and glanced at what my bestiee had cooked. It's true they are looking really delicious...she had made gulab jamun, gobi parata, paneer curry & omelette..I think she took help from google or youtube to make them.

Suddenly I have an urge to taste them and quickly glanced at my surroundings and none were gazing at my direction. So, by taking this as a chance...I immediately tasted the gulab jamun which she prepared it...and as soon as I placed it in my mouth, I quickly spitted it out..yaak... it's salty..I wonder my stupid friend had used salt instead of sugar...and I didn't dare to taste the other dishes and left to kitchen..

I thought for a second to what to make...and decided to make carrot halwa, pancakes, aloo puri with potato curry & poha.. after like 45min I prepared everything  nd also made a refreshing cucumber juice for all...and arranged everything on the dining table..I glanced at the other dishes which she had prepared..I again wanted to taste the other dishes too of her's..nd tasted them..umm..they are yummy except paneer curry. It's tastes like sweet...I think she got confused between salt & sugar..because she used sugar in curry and salt in jamun.

Huff....

I took the curry back to kitchen and modified it by cooking it again by adding extra chilli powder and other ingredients in it so that it would be tasty and my friend won't feel sad and will be happy...we both may be fight but can't see eachother in sadness because she is my bestiee... it's her first day too like me and I don't want to make her sad today.

I scuttered to hall to call everyone to have their breakfast...as soon as I walked to hall I saw my Abhi in casuals which I placed on the bed..I smiled.

"I had finished making breakfast. you people can have it" I said to every one at a time.

They nodded their heads and settled in their as usual places.

Maa: now you both can serve the food.

"Ok" we both said at a time.

I just wanted to see their reactions as soon as they taste gulab jamun..

Haha...

I laughed inwardly and waited till hani serve the food to everyone except to Abhi but..

Hani(smiling widely): bhai I made gulab jamun will you have it.

I gestured him to reject it but he didn't look towards my direction nd replied..

Abhi: haan..hani..why not..give it to your friend she will serve it.