8🐝

🎋Don't doubt my feelings ,

With you my life is beautiful,
As important as water is to a dying person,
  That much all I need you🎋

With you my life is beautiful,As important as water is to a dying person,  That much all I need you🎋

Zoya pov:

I looked at Abhi, he is already gazing at me. I flushed hard and averted my gaze from him.

Phupha(smiling): Hani & Veer 's engagement will be on the same day as you both.

I looked at Veer Bhai and Hani. They both are lost in each other eyes.

Hani is so lucky that she got Veer Bhai as her husband. Bhai loves her so much and teases her a lot. They both are in love from childhood.

I glanced at Abhi, he completed his dinner and walked to his room.

I too went to my room, opened my cupboard and searched Abhi's shirt. Yes, you are right, I wore his shirt everyday at night so that I can feel him beside me with that I can sleep peacefully.

I wore his shirt walked to the balcony and started gazing at the stars.

"Sweetheart!"

I jolted by hearing his voice. I turned around and looked at him.

Abhi stood at the corner & smirking at me while lingering his gaze longer on my body. I blushed and nervously while looking down.

Abhi(sly smile): you are missing me that much that you wore my shirt.

I blushed like a tomato and started playing with my fingers nervously.

Abhi(smirking): Searching for an answer.

I nodded my head where as he chuckled at me.

Abhi(sniggered): you didn't even change a little bit.

"Why would I change when my Abhi like me the way I am" I said and bit my tongue.

He didn't say anything and looked at me. I think this is the right time to tell him that I don't want to work in a company or else I can't bare today's torture daily.

"Sir" I said.

He suddenly held my arm and pulled me closer ever so suddenly that my front hit his chest with force.

"Abhi, say my name" he said authoritatively and I blinked my eyes at him &at his command.

Is he bipolar or what?

Keeping my facial expressions in check..

"No, in the morning you told me to call you sir" I mumbled.

I don't know what possessed me at this moment, but I blamed my adrenaline that was still running in my body.

Without any warning, he pinned me against the wall and was dangerously close to me. I held my breath, but his minty breath was fanning my face. He was towering me with his big, bulky body.