44🐝

🌲🎠🌲
               Soch milni chahiye 
dil toh apne aap hi mil jaate hai.!

Zoya pov:

Zoya pov:

Phuphi(evily): who said to you to ask him...just stole it from his wallet with out his notice nd after our work is done you can place it back in his wallet..with that he doesn't know anything.

I grinned at the idea like a child who found her candy...😅😍😜

She giggled at me nd said...

Phuphi: hope you work out it...

She said & i gave a nod with a smile nd said..

"Just wait & watch phuphi i will stole it with my intelligence brain" i said with a wide smile by pointing my forefinger to my brain nd she left not before saying a sarcastical comment..

Phuphi: yeah...we all know how brilliant you are.

I pouted & she gaffwed at me & left. After sometime i too went inside and saw everyone were chitchatting in hall.

Paan was severing chilled pappya juice to everyone...

I so wanted to drink it...i licked my lips eyeing the juice😋...I walked their nd saw hani who took the glass of pappya juice nd was about to sip it...

My eyes got widen in shock and due to shock i shouted..

"haniiiii..." i yelled in horror.

She stopped in the middle and looked at me with puzzled face nd not only her but all my family too..

"what happened cutie..." she said in cool manner and was about to drink it but i snatched it from her nd said loudly..

"Have you forgotten that you are in early stage nd carelessly drinking this pappaya juice...it may lead to miscarriage" i shouted at her making her gasp.

She was about to say something but stopped when we heard my family members voice's...

Maa(puzzled): what miscarriage choti...

Phuphi(confused): what are you saying...

Anjali: miscarriage!!...

That's when i realised what i blurted out infront of everyone nd peered at all my family members faces they all had a baffled look...expect my veer bhai who was shotting daggres at me..

Hoyee...zoya what have you done. How can you reveal their secret to everyone...

I so wanted to slap myself....i glanced at my devil who was suppressing his laugh looking at my suitation..

Idiot...I will show you in bed not here wait till then....😡

I have to cover this situation which i had created or else my bhai & hani wil be in trouble..