27🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Mujhe aapna koyi na mila
Tere lamhon se

                          🎄🎠🎄Mujhe aapna koyi na milaTere lamhon se

Abhi pov:

After the sangeet ceremony I came to my room and completed the pending office work which I had left in the middle due to the function. I put the laptop back on my desk before clambering into the bed.

I lay there snuggled up in my sheets waiting for myself to fall asleep but sleep was far away from me because from the last ten years I was experiencing a restless sleep. With lots of tossing and turnings on my bed I finally decided to go to my sweetheart room because I can only sleep peacefully when she was in my arms.

I went inside her room and saw her...there she is... sleeping like a queen on her bed peacefully. Her skin was glistening in the delicate moon light and her long black gorgeous hair sprawled all over the pillow while hugging a teddy and her head was burried in between the teddy & pillow.

I slowly took the teddy away from her and put it back on it's place. I laid on the bed and slowly turned her around towards me with out waking up her and pulled her in my arms.

I brushed the strands of hair from her face and stroked her cheeks. I looked at her radiant face and my lips automatically curved into a nostalgic smile at that thought when I first saw her in that crib.

Flashback:

Garima was my father only sister. She used to treat me like his own son. She was like my second mother. But Suddenly she left me. I don't know why she went away from us and I got depressed due to her absence because she was the one who used to feed me food, play with me and daily tuck me to the bed.

I got scared, like what if my whole family also leave me one day like my phuphi did and I don't want that to happen because I love everyone in my family and I don't want to get hurt my heart again.

Slowly I became cold and arrogant and added to that whenever anyone came to talk to me I used to enrage with anger at them by throwing things at them and slowly a beast started growing inside me ..and I don't want anyone to see the beast in me and decided to stay in hostel away from my sweet family.

Daily my mother used to call me and asked me to come home but I don't want to attach to those emotions and told her "no". After few months my mom had gave birth to a baby girl and she used to bring my little sister whenever she came to vist me but I didn't feel like to go home. It continued for one year..

On my sister first birthday my mom called and blackmailed me that if I don't come to home then she would do sucide ..Huff...I reluctantly had to go home on that day. My house was fully decorated with flowers..

I walked inside and saw my sister, she immediately crawled to me..I pinched her cheeks adoringly and she gave me a smile. Later chotimaami took her from me to make her get ready for cake cutting and said before leaving...