5🐝

🎋When you pass in front of me,

Desire emerges from the heart,
Seeing you have a lovely face,
The scared flowers also blossom🎋

Desire emerges from the heart,Seeing you have a lovely face, The scared flowers also blossom🎋

Akshita pov:

Today is the first day for my daughter zoya to her office. Even though I didn't give birth to her I love her so much more than my own son veer. She is an innocent and a kind hearted soul but a bit childish. I smiled at her childishness & craziness for Abhi.

Abhi: Good morning Maami..

I came out of my thoughts and glanced at Abhi. He looked so tired and pale. He is working like a robot only for my daughter. Only Priya and I know how much he loves Zoya, but never shows his love towards her.

"Very good morning beta" I wished him by caressing his cheeks.

He smiled at me while sitting at the dining table and started reading the newspaper.

Abhi pov:

I woke up, did my usual business and got ready. I went downstairs and saw badimaami. She is smiling to herself. I think she is thinking about her crazy daughter.

I greeted her and she too wished me back by stroking my cheeks fondly. I checked my watch, still five minutes left.

Kaha hai meri sweetheart, abi tak nahi aayee..

(Where is my sweetheart? Still now she hasn't come?)

I took a newspaper and started reading..

"Good morning maa" My sweetheart wished her mother while giving a smile.

She reached on time.

Wow! interesting..

I gazed at her, when she was talking to Maami. She has a birthmark on her right side of her chin which gives her smile more attractive.

Zoya pov:

Why I am feeling like this today..

Zoya, Just take a deep breath. It's just your Abhi. Relax, he won't eat you.

I pep talk to myself and glanced at the kitchen. I saw Maa busy in cooking and Abhi busy in reading newspaper.

"Good morning maa" I greeted her while stepping down the stairs.

She looked at me and got surprised by my outfit.

Maa: Choti, you wore a kurti. Wow!! you are looking beautiful.

Oh, Actually I never wore kurthi's, chudidhars and all.I only prefer jeans, long skirts and tops because they are so comfortable for me. But maa and phuphi always bought kurtis & chudidhars for us, but we never wore them. This is the first time I wore a kurti that too with quarter sleeves.