10🐝

🎋Don't be angry with me, I will die
The world of the my heart will be destroyed
I

have loved you, it's not a joke
I will name my hearbeat after you🎋

 have loved you, it's not a jokeI will name my hearbeat after you🎋

Zoya pov:

"Oye"

"Oye"

I think someone was calling me, but I didn't care and again drifting to sleep.

"Oye sweetheart"

Again, I heard the same voice.

Urghh!!

That person won't leave me till I don't woke up. So, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the person who is disturbing my beauty sleep.

It's none other than My Beast..

Stupid..Iceberg Beast..

I jerked away from him and I didn't even look at him. I think he got to know that I didn't have my dinner. That's the reason why he brought food for me.

Abhi(coldly): I brought food for you. Eat before it becomes cold and then you can sleep.

He placed the plate infront of me..

"Mujhe bhookh nahi hai" I mumbled without looking at him.

(I'm not hungry)

Abhi (glaring): I know very well, When you feel hungry and when you don't.

This Beast is saying like he is in my body and is very known about my hunger. Twisting my lips at him, I didn't either respond to him or touched the food and peered at the outside the window.

He got angry and bend a little to come to me in that process his hip hit my leg forcefully making my wound reopened. Due to pain I started crying loudly.

My devil stilled to his place. He looked at me with concern and glanced at where I hold my leg. Without waiting for a second he went to my cupboard, took a first aid kit. He placed the kit near by the table.

By grabbing my waist, he made me sit on his lap. I hissed in pain while a gasp escaped from my mouth.

Abhi was about to hold my leg, but I swatted his hands away.

" You shouldn't touch my feet Abhi" I muttered by looking into his enticing eyes.

He didn't listen to me instead he was going to touch it, ignoring my words.

"A-Abhi.." I was about to protest him, but with his one glare at me I kept mum.

Abhi has held my leg with his hand, examining it. Then, he took a cotton by dipping it in alcohol and started cleaning my wound.