🐝 Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)🐝

🌲🎠🌲
      Bahon Mein Uske main khone Laga
        Pyar Humko Bepanah Hone Laga

                            🌲🎠🌲      Bahon Mein Uske main khone Laga        Pyar Humko Bepanah Hone Laga

8 years later...

At award function hall..

A man was sitting while driving the car with a huge grin plastered on his face, holding the award in one hand which he just received for the best business man award which no one has ever got after his father Abhimanyu Khurana.

"I got it dad...I did it!!" He whispered in elation.

He smiled like a kid remembering his father words...

Hiyan! There is no magic for achievement. It's really about hardwork, choices and persistence. Even when you get tiring, exhaustive and absoultely excruciating, remember this, your hardwork will payoff. Keep at it and it will.

"Yes, Dad you are right! You are always right. My hardwork has payed off.."

I mumbled happily while looking at the beautiful award which is in my hand.

At the horse racing...

Wahoo....

Yahan friends lifted yahan while throwing in air whereas he grinned, hearing the roaring of his name in over the crowd..

Yahan!! Yahan!! Yahan!!

He glanced at the award and kissed it with a huge smile.

Dad!! If I didn't listen to your words, then I would have definitely missed this amazing feeling..

Flashback:

Even after that, he didn't listen to his dad and continued his routine. Atleast he didn't do any mistakes but was as usual getting pass marks. Zoya tried to put some sense into him but all he used to do was, butter his mother. Abhi, didn't said a word after that...But one day Sanvi came to their house along with her parents for dinner and Rahul, blasted a bomb on his head by saying....

"Abhi, I am asking Sahil's hand for my daughter Sanvi as your youngest son was not capable of anything. Sahil is better than him in everything. Sorry to say this, but I have decided that, my daughter's future will not be good with your son"

Yahan and Sanvi looked at Rahul in shock and mostly hurt was visible in their eyes. Yahan, didn't like it the way Rahul said those words about him. He was raging in anger and morever he was heartbroken. He looked at sanvi to reject it but all he could see was agreeing to what her father said by being silent. He then glanced at his parents who were also silent yet didn't utter a word.

After few minutes..

"As you wish Monkey, after all she is your daughter. Do, what you feel is right with her" His mom said making his heart sink in pain but zoya is right she doesn't have a say in it because every parent wants the best for their kids.