15🐝

🎋You were the moon and I was the star, We would have had a home in the sky, people watch you from afar,

I only had the right to take a closer look🎋

Zoya pov:

What will I wear tonight?

I don't want me to engaged with him like this.

I slowly sat on the floor, curled up into a ball while shedding tears silently.

"Choti"

I slowly raised my head and looked up..

There stood Maa, who was looking at me by standing at the door with a confused look on her face.

"Maa" I whispered.

I quickly stood up from the floor and ran to her by crying and hugging her while mumbling..

"Maa, I don't want to be engaged with him in this way." I mumbled while crying.

Maa: Why Choti? What happened? And, why are you crying? First stop crying.

I nodded my head, stopped crying while wiping my tears with my hands.

"Vo..Maa...I don't have a new dress to wear" I murmured softly.

"Who said that you don't have a new dress to wear"

Came my Phuphi voice. I don't know that, she too came along with Maa. I wiggled from Maa arms and glanced at my phuphi with teary eyes.

My phuphi was frowning at me while holding a big plate which was covered with a red cloth.

I looked puzzled at her because yesterday Maa said that they forgot to buy a dress for me then..

She walked towards me and made me sit on the bed and said..

Phuphi: I had brought a dress for you, Zoya. Remove the red cloth, you can see it.

Not believing my ears, I slowly removed the cloth and looked at the plate, In a flash, my face was beaming with happiness.

Hoyee!!

It was a uniquely embellished sliver designer lehenga and it's every aspect was alluring me.

I touched the lehenga by grinning like a fool at my phuphi.

"Phuphi, you bought this lehenga for me?" I asked her while smiling widely.

Phuphi: No, Zoya.

"Then?" I asked her with a perplexed expression.

Phuphi looked at Maa and was gesturing something with her eyes. I looked at both of them with a confused look.

Maa: Choti, Before your mom last breath, she wanted to design a lehenga for you with her own hands for your engagement & wedding when you will be going to marry.