55🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Chahe Jitne Bhi Option Ho Life Me, Choice Bas Tum Hi Ho💞

🎄🎠🎄Chahe Jitne Bhi Option Ho Life Me, Choice Bas Tum Hi Ho💞

Abhi pov:

I woke up feeling the warmth of my snuggling wifey beside me. I smiled feeling blissful to have this beautiful lady in my life from the last 24 years. I wonder what would have happened to me if my Chotemaama and Chotimaami didn't gave birth to this gorgeous girl. Thinking about it, was making me scared.

Thankgod!! God has sent my little sweetheart to me.

I kissed her head while removing her long black hair strands from my face which fell on my face. I hugged her more tightly. I don't know why, but how much firmly I held her in my arms I wanted her more and more closer to me.

Zoya pov:

Hey baghwan!! Hey baghwan!!

I'm gonna die!

I'm gonna die!

Someone is crushing me with there bones.

I slowly started to relax when I felt that someone is my beast. I inhaled his manly scent only to want me inhale his smell more.

Ummm..

However, I realised that my beast is busy in curshing me with his muscular body.

How much I wish to stay like this in his arms, yet I don't wanted to die early due to his bone crushing hug. I have so many dreams to fullfill, for that I have to be alive.

"Abhi" I mumbled against his chest.

Abhi(groggily): Haan..

"I can't breath Abhi. You are crushing my petite body with your muscular body" I complained like a child.

He quickly left the hold on me and whispered...

Abhi(concern): Are you alright, sweetheart? Tell me!! Do you feel suffocating? Haan!!! Tell me Damnit!! Can you able to breath now?

I was looking at him like a ghost who was bombarding me with questions in worry as soon as I blurted out.

I mean just imagine..I woke up in the feeling of dying in the so called bone crushing hug of my hubby and when I asked him leave me...he started bombarding me with questions while hovering over me in anger & worry.

Abhi(exasperated): Why are you looking at me dumbly, damnit..answer me!!'

"I'm ok...A-Abhi..I'm fine" I mumbled quickly when I heard his angry tone.

He sighed and looked at me, started kissing my whole face assuring himself that I'm fine. He didn't leave me and hugged me to his chest.

After few minutes..

Abhi(guiltily): Sorry...for yelling at you.

He said holding my face in his plams..

"It's ok..Abhi..I know you shouted at me in concern" I said smiling by caressing his beard.