9🐝

🎋No hate, No anger,

If anything, it's a pity,
The one who brings water to the eyes,
And then there are some memories too,
Who becomes the smile of those wet eyes🎋

If anything, it's a pity,The one who brings water to the eyes,And then there are some memories too,Who becomes the smile of those wet eyes🎋

Hani pov:

Veer dropped me at home from the office and left for a meeting at a cafe. I saw Abhi Bhai car at a the parking area. I think today Bhai and cutie came home before me, I thought  & grinned like a fool.

Finally, I can spend a some girl's time with my best friend. With that thought, I entered into the mansion and walked to "cutie's" room.

When I entered her room, the scene in front of me made me appalled.

Her room is scattered with broken glass pieces. And what surprised me the most is, they are plenty of photo copies of Arjun and cutie together, these photo's describe as they were in love. But it's not true.

Arjun, Sameer, Bulbul, Dristi, Approva, Cutie and I were friends from our childhood.

Arjun and Approva love each other from their childhood. They both are closed to cutie. But Abhi Bhai don't like Arjun at all because he was too close to cutie.

Bhai was so possessive about her. Every year Bhai forced cutie to tie a Rakhi to Arjun. We all laughed at his possessiveness for her.

Before going to NY, Bhai told her to not to talk to him. But she told him that she won't stop talking to him, but will maintain her distance and stay in her limits.

I think Bhai blindly believed those photocopies. But they both were not in love. They were just friends and mostly they both have a brother-sister bond from childhood.

I glanced at the room and saw my best friend sleeping on the bed with a tear stained face. I carefully inched to her bed and caressed her face. She is an innocent and a fragile girl who loves my bhai, with full of her heart.

I should first clean this room or else it will be a big issue in the home. I went to the store room, brought a broom & dustpan and started cleaning the room. I cleaned the whole room and took the photos in my hand and went to my room.

I should clear this misunderstanding or else it will be a big problem between them. So I got fresh up, wore my pyjamas and took my laptop from the table and photos with me and went to my Bhai room. But, he was not there in his room.

Where has he gone?

I thought and searched for him in the whole mansion. At last I found him. He was furiously playing basketball in  the backyard.

I knew this would happen. Whenever he is angry at my best friend, he would play either basketball or boxing.

Huff...